MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late notice I know, but as the sun is planning to make an appearance tomorrow, Tuesday 5th and the dreaded double demerit points period in NSW finishes today. I am planning to go for a ride up the old road tomorrow. Meeting a Love #3, 27 Barr St Camperdown at 8am for coffee and pick up around 9 - 9:30am at the Mobil at Berwora fo those able to have the day off.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Damn I'm currently in Hong Kong but would love to go for a ride when I get back next week.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Just finalised the purchase of a near new 910R yesterday. Will be delivered to me in the next couple of days. Woo Hoo!
Will keep an eye on this section of the site for more rides.

Likely to do a Syd-Wollombi-Broke-Putty Rd-Windsor-Syd loop some time next week (Thursday or Saturday), with visiting Euro relos and a mate or two.
The relos on my K1200R and me on the new toy! Can't wait.
Uru
Mick

·
Registered
867 Posts
hey guy's, would lovew to catch up for ride sometime, dont know about this Saturday as my bike goes in for some serious suspension tweaks soon, may be up for the old rd on Saturday not sure about woollombi though.

James

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guys,

Am going for a ride tomorrow morning.

Some are meeting at Pauls Hamburgers (Sylvania) at 6.45am then meeting others at 7am at the entrance of National Park.

Ride should be through the National Park, then down to macq. pass and maybe more if time permits...

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I'm back in Sydney and we are planning for a ride up the Old Road this sunday weather permitting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts