MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride day this Sunday. 9.00 am at Berowra 7 11 then Old Road Cafe for coffee stop and to meet anyone there at about 9.30 then leave whenever for a ride out to Wollombi for lunch. I'm going anyway. Anyone joining. Weather forecast is improved by Sunday am.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It'll be sweet. I've got traction control. You need one of those new flashy RC things with traction control so I can look at it. Might be just you and me but. One other keen on FB. Everyone else gone hiding or retired their rides !

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Traction control whats that lol

You will have to wait till august to see the RC

The weather looks bleak. I like your optimisim

·
Registered
933 Posts
I`ll come for a run at least to the café ,stuff the weather. Got a couple of fuel fittings up here in Sydney if you need them Phil

·
Registered
245 Posts
I`ll come for a run at least to the café ,stuff the weather. Got a couple of fuel fittings up here in Sydney if you need them Phil
Hi Cus, thanks for the offer, I'm picking up a couple of the male fittings from rsawkins when I'm up the coast tonight and i've got the female ones coming from a supplier in Victoria early next week.
Grahame did also offer to lend me one of his bikes (thank you Grahame) but i've already committed to a few things now so I wouldn't be able to make it anyway. Weather is starting to look good, have a good ride everyone and I'll catch up for the next one. Cheers

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Brian. You are always missed. Its not the same without grandad around. 2 points on my license is keeping me well under control these days lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts