MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
My mate told me about this today. Good mate of his behind the new MV dealership!

A lot closer for me to go to Artarmon than Moorebank.

I'll be there!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Moto Tecnica MV Agusta OPEN DAY
We are pleased to announce that in conjunction to opening our doors as an official factory-trained MV Agusta dealership, we will be hosting an MV Agusta Open Day for MV Agusta owners and all fellow motorcycle enthusiasts. The open day will take place on Saturday 31st May at Moto Tecnica MV Agusta. There will be a free sausage sizzle and some prizes up for grabs and an Open Day Special – FREE MV Agusta CORSE carbon rear hugger & FREE MV Agusta CORSE number plate holder for any bike that is bought or deposited on the open day.

Alongside this great offer, there are great end of financial year savings available throughout the 4 cylinder MV Agusta model range and a special price reduction & FREE CORSA package for your Rivale.

F4 aligned to $22,990 Ride Away - representing a $2000 saving

F4 RR aligned to $31,990 Ride Away - representing a $3,000 saving

Brutale aligned to $17,990 Ride Away - representing a $2000 saving

Brutale RR aligned to $21,490 Ride Away - representing a $2,000 saving

RIVALE 800 aligned to $19,990 Ride Away - representing a $1000 saving

FREE ‘Rivale 800 MV Corsa’ Special parts kit with over $2,945 of MV Agusta factory Special Parts.

RIVALE EMBROIDERED BIKE COVER

$459.62

RIVALE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM

$419.32

MV CORSA BRAKE CAP

$175.10

MV CORSA BILLET BRAKE LEVER

$375.80

MV CORSA BILLET CLUTCH LEVER

$375.80

MV CORSA NON SLIP SEAT

$496.08

MV CORSA RACING AIR FILTER

$283.50

MV CORSA CARBON IGNITION COVER

$340.16

MV MICROFIBRE CLOTH PACK

$20.00

TOTAL RRP. VALUE

$2,945.38

OPEN DAY DETAILS:

Saturday 31 May

10am to 4pm

Moto Tecnica MV Agusta

98 Reserve Road Artarmon, just off the Gore Hill Freeway.

Best regards,

David Song

Dealer Manager,
Factory Trained Technician
Moto Tecnica MV Agusta

Wealthmark Australia P/L
trading as
Moto Tecnica,
MV Agusta Sydney
ABN: 98 147 732 045
ACN: 147 732 045

98 Reserve Road Artarmon NSW 2064 Australia
Tel: +612 9436 4111
Fax: +612 9436 4333
Email: [email protected]
Web Moto Tecnica MV Agusta: www.facebook.com./mtmvagusta
Web Moto Tecnica: www.facebook.com/mtecnica

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Good to see someone take up the spot of Trouper Lu, who looks like he has gone away from MV.
He seemed to be really keen on them at the time. I wonder what happened?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Good to see someone take up the spot of Trouper Lu, who looks like he has gone away from MV.
He seemed to be really keen on them at the time. I wonder what happened?
My guess is Yamaha happened... More $$$ selling / servicing them due to sheer volume alone. Not sure why they couldn't keep MV as well though.

·
Super Moderator
22,101 Posts
...MV owners are a P.I.T.A........

·
Registered
874 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to Dave and Frank at Moto Tecnica in Sydney for welcoming me and my friends to their new MV Agusta dealership and workshop.
Great to see and meet like minded people and wish you guys all the best.
Also very nice to meet James Deutsher (MV Australia) who took the time to talk and listen to everyone there.
Good luck and all the best in your venture.
Hopefully someone will put up some pictures of the day.
S.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes was great to meet all the guys today and MV has found a good fit with people who care and ride. I already have my MV there and hope she's partying with all the other toys there tonight.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Moto Tecnica MV opening

Hi Guys,i got there a bit late to catchup after last weeks ride,next time,David and Co certainly have a professional setup and an enthusiastic attitude! here's hoping they do well,it was interesting to meet James and have a chat,he gave me the impression things are looking up for MV,,great to see another new model in the Rivale,while having a look around the workshop i saw a F4R and thought there's not many of these around and it looks familiar! well you must have been impressed Grahame to have left your bike for service. All the best till the next ride Steve

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hi Guys,i got there a bit late to catchup after last weeks ride,next time,David and Co certainly have a professional setup and an enthusiastic attitude! here's hoping they do well,it was interesting to meet James and have a chat,he gave me the impression things are looking up for MV,,great to see another new model in the Rivale,while having a look around the workshop i saw a F4R and thought there's not many of these around and it looks familiar! well you must have been impressed Grahame to have left your bike for service. All the best till the next ride Steve
And here i thought you were talking about mine...lol..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts