MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new F4 will be shown in the Sydney Bike Show this weekend?

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I rang and spoke to Paul Feeney group (MV Ausralia) and they said "no".
I dont think even Frasers is having their usual huge Ducati/ H.D/ BMW stand this year either by the sounds of things.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That really sucks, I might as well got a ride instead of going to the bike show.
Most people would be at the show, so the road would be very very quiet.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
For sure, there would still hopefully be some decent stands and products there. But as with the Sydney Motor show I think vendor this year have needed to cut back on the budgets especially if the sales figures are not what they would hope.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did Sydney - Port Mac - Sydney in 1500km in 24 hours non-stop once but next I'll trailer her. This weekend would be an early saturday morning run (5am) it will be just local up the Old road before the weather gets way too hot. Should be back home by 10am!! That's 5 hours of riding the twisties before breakfast.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Nice....have a great ride/weekend!!!
take it to the limit!!!:yo:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
For sure, there would still hopefully be some decent stands and products there. But as with the Sydney Motor show I think vendor this year have needed to cut back on the budgets especially if the sales figures are not what they would hope.
My mate Jason will have the "Nannini" stand, super cool old school googles for open face and/or illegal helmets..l:smoking: he is my mate & all but I am not sure I would attend just for that, I haven't seen too much to hook me so far...a ride does look in order, although thunderstorms are predicted!:cussing:

·
Registered
874 Posts
What a joke the bike show is, you might as well go to Harry cafe de Wheels on a Friday night...And the last race ever at Oran Park is on, the 6 hour endurance race...i know where i would rather be.

:f4:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
Translation???????????????????:jsm:

·
Super Moderator
22,629 Posts
这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

This D*ckweed has started spamming by joining the membership...he sells boots evidently....I've reported this pos(t)er

ADMIN NEEDS TO BAN HIM!!!

Now, back to your regular thread, already in progress.....

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Was the Melbourne show on,didn't hear anything about it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts