MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Yet another newby just joined, I'v just swapped my V-rod for a 910R ...without even riding one!! Just had to have one!! WHAT have i been missing ..? !! Just picked it up and all I can say is 'One of the best bikes i've ridden' and the noise...the handling...sorry getting carried away,Is it just me or did most of you feel like this on your first ride??(Hope so ;)
Has anybody intergrated the rear indicators into the tail piece yet?? if so let me know please....thanks in advance.
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
Welcome Lammy! Glad you finally found The Way. :)

do a few searches for what you are looking for, putz around, you'll find a lot of info on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...great to be here, you are right about all the info... i'll go and have a hunt around..thanks again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Ok, let's see.

V-Rod or 910R, Mmmmmmm. V-Rod or 910R. Let's try it the other way 910R or V-Rod.

Either way or any color, it's a no brainier.

BTW, one of our guys makes the clear indicator kits. Search "clear".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
Lammy, welcome and congratulations! You will love the 910R.
BTW, I happen to really like the v-rod, especially the aluminum one they used to make (not sure if they still do). And if remember correctly, that engine was designed by Porsche.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,867 Posts
Welcome to MVAgusta.net and congrats on your 910R. Be sure to get yourself in the registry and throw up some photos for us to see in there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
What???

You gave up your V-Rod for a 910R???

Are you nuts???

J/K.... LOL

Congrats dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Lammy said:
Hi guys

Yet another newby just joined, I'v just swapped my V-rod for a 910R ...without even riding one!! Just had to have one!! WHAT have i been missing ..? !! Just picked it up and all I can say is 'One of the best bikes i've ridden' and the noise...the handling...sorry getting carried away,Is it just me or did most of you feel like this on your first ride??(Hope so ;)
Has anybody intergrated the rear indicators into the tail piece yet?? if so let me know please....thanks in advance.

Wellcome Lammy!
I have three Ducatis and one Brutale and never testdrive any of those.....
Driving Brutale is second best thing a man can do and the best thing you can do with pants on ....!!! :lickout:
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
anucci said:
Lammy, welcome and congratulations! You will love the 910R.
BTW, I happen to really like the v-rod, especially the aluminum one they used to make (not sure if they still do). And if remember correctly, that engine was designed by Porsche.
They are both incredible bikes, each in its own way. I kept my '06 CVO Screamin' Eagle V-Rod AND ordered the Brute 910R. Love 'em both. (Please no H-D flames, Vladder) I seldom test ride/drive anything. I generally know exactly what I want.

BTW... the anodized version was available through '06, but is no longer available as of the '07 models; and the engine was, indeed, designed by Porsche. The '06 CVO Screamin' Eagle versions have a 240mm rear tire/wheel, 127hp 1250cc vs. 115hp 1130cc, and loads of additional accessories and chrome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
WYD OPN said:
They are both incredible bikes, each in its own way. I kept my '06 CVO Screamin' Eagle V-Rod AND ordered the Brute 910R. Love 'em both. (Please no H-D flames, Vladder) I seldom test ride/drive anything. I generally know exactly what I want.

BTW... the anodized version was available through '06, but is no longer available as of the '07 models; and the engine was, indeed, designed by Porsche. The '06 CVO Screamin' Eagle versions have a 240mm rear tire/wheel, 127hp 1250cc vs. 115hp 1130cc, and loads of additional accessories and chrome.
I was tossing around the idea of a VSRC (maybe the street rod) to cruise around with the wife. I fell in love with that anodized version the moment I saw it. I mean, my jaw just dropped. It was years ago at a casino in Aruba and I was not back into biking at that time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
Hey wyd opn,

No flames here, all your bikes are cool, really... especially the Big Dog!!!!

I can appreciate a good motorcycle. And yes, a Vespa too!

I was implying that we try to keep this close to an MV forum. Besides, unfortunately my sense of humor can be taken as seriousness sometimes. It wasn't a direct attack.

I wasn't trying to kick your d*#k in the dirt... it's all chill and I never take offense.

Hope you don't either... we're cool!

V-rod is nice.... IMO the 910R is nicer.
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
Can we all get a Group Hug now??


:)

:conveyer: :conveyer:
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
Vlad Drac said:
Hey wyd opn,

No flames here, all your bikes are cool, really... especially the Big Dog!!!!

I can appreciate a good motorcycle. And yes, a Vespa too!

I was implying that we try to keep this close to an MV forum. Besides, unfortunately my sense of humor can be taken as seriousness sometimes. It wasn't a direct attack.

I wasn't trying to kick your d*#k in the dirt... it's all chill and I never take offense.

Hope you don't either... we're cool!

V-rod is nice.... IMO the 910R is nicer.
Hey, Vlad Drac...

Thanx for clarifying. Yeah, sometimes too far off-topic is frustrating for many, even if meant harmless. I'm chilled. I'm still adjusting to the "flavor" of the forum.

The 910R is stunning. Can't wait to get mine. I enjoy all my bikes, but think the 910R may just prove to be the ultimate motorcycling experience for me.

I can't believe I was afraid MVs were fragile!! Guess I got that idea from the motoring press. I shoulda been riding MVs for years! Oh, well... no time like the present.

BTW... I fell out of my chair when I read you liked the Big Dog. I was also surprised by your fond mention of the V-Due (one of my orignial "wet dream" bikes) in another thread.

... Wyd Opn
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Lammy said:
Hi guys

Yet another newby just joined, I'v just swapped my V-rod for a 910R ...without even riding one!! Just had to have one!! WHAT have i been missing ..? !! Just picked it up and all I can say is 'One of the best bikes i've ridden' and the noise...the handling...sorry getting carried away,Is it just me or did most of you feel like this on your first ride??(Hope so ;)
Has anybody intergrated the rear indicators into the tail piece yet?? if so let me know please....thanks in advance.
welcome to the forum
glad you have you here
my 910R will be here tomorrow..... apparently... though i won't be able to get it until next week

please give us a more detailed write-up, if you wouldn't mind
we'd love to read about YOUR impressions....
and what sold YOU on the bike.... please



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
anucci said:
I was tossing around the idea of a VSRC (maybe the street rod) to cruise around with the wife. I fell in love with that anodized version the moment I saw it. I mean, my jaw just dropped. It was years ago at a casino in Aruba and I was not back into biking at that time.
Anucci...

I felt exactly the same way. It looked like a cartoon drag bike (which it essentially is). Finally bought an '05, then ordered the '06 CVO.

Check out the new '07s. The standard V-Rod now has a 240mm rear tire (FAT!) and 5-gallon tank. There's also a Night Rod Special with a blacked-out theme... very nice if that look appeals to you.

Several other bikes contrast well with MVs: BMWs, H-Ds, Ducs... even Triumphs. Nothing else is an MV, though. All hail, Tamburini!

...Wyd Opn
 

·
Formerly WYD OPN
Joined
·
2,150 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
Can we all get a Group Hug now??


:)

:conveyer: :conveyer:
No... No... No... :stopp:

Absolutely NO Group Hugs until we can get an annual mv.net track event planned... SOME track on SOME date with LOTS of track time and road riding. :)
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
WYD OPN said:
No... No... No... :stopp:

Absolutely NO Group Hugs until we can get an annual mv.net track event planned... SOME track on SOME date with LOTS of track time and road riding. :)
Fair enough.... Though with all the recent happenings, my appetite to get to the US has slowed to a stop.

Methinks a far east/asia/oz type get together may be in order....hmmm....new thread itch coming.....
:drummer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Do all Mv Brute's sound....how can I put it ...Rough/Raw/bag of nuts type thingy???? :humpother Or have I bought a DUFFer?? Goes like stink though!! :devilsmok
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Lammy said:
Hi guys

Yet another newby just joined, I'v just swapped my V-rod for a 910R ...without even riding one!! Just had to have one!! WHAT have i been missing ..? !! Just picked it up and all I can say is 'One of the best bikes i've ridden' and the noise...the handling...sorry getting carried away,Is it just me or did most of you feel like this on your first ride??(Hope so ;)
Has anybody intergrated the rear indicators into the tail piece yet?? if so let me know please....thanks in advance.
Yep. Welcome to the land of the MV addicts.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top