1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
185 Posts
Pretty nice. Interesting, the things they come up with these days.

Greg, can you see your tech to see how fast your going? :stickpoke

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteveC said:
Looks good... Can you take a shot with it fully expanded? What is the capacity/weight limit?

i will get you that shot in an little bit
as for the capacity
it won't be limited by the bag....
but, by whatever the tank will hold...
i'm sure that a company like MV doesn't list a SPEC for that
personally, i wouldn't put more than 5# in there... but, that would be hard anyway, unless you were carrying gold boullion :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
SteveC said:
Looks good... Can you take a shot with it fully expanded? What is the capacity/weight limit?
If you meant he capacity of the bag, the website http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/1859/16/ says

says 3.5 to 6.5 liters (it's expandable)

the small Marsee Coronas are 11 liters when expanded and the y make bigger ones, too. The Marsee Bullet which is a strap or magmnetic attachment only is even smaller about 1.5 liters - I think. I can't check exact capacity because their website is down.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
emmvee said:
If you meant he capacity of the bag, the website http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/1859/16/ says

says 3.5 to 6.5 liters (it's expandable)

the small Marsee Coronas are 11 liters when expanded and the y make bigger ones, too. The Marsee Bullet which is a strap or magmnetic attachment only is even smaller about 1.5 liters - I think. I can't check exact capacity because their website is down.

let's talk about MARSEE
i saw one at the dealer
the MARSEE cannot be used on the brutale... because it's mounting point.... on the bag... IS NON-MOVABLE.... while that SW-MOTECH's mount is only installed at the time of the bike install.

the point is that MARSEE bags have their mount 3/4s of the way toward the bag... bringing the bag so far TOWARD you as to impale your stomach..... yes, even those of your with flat bellies (unlike mine :) )

i spent A LONG TIME looking at this today
MARSEE is FAR superior in quality and usefulness... but UNinstallable on our brutales... sorry

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
112 Posts
very good, where I can buy it on internet?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nice look Greg. I think I'll place the order...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts