MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Just make a few turns. That doesn't seem so safe to me that the officers of the law don't really wear protection on their arms, back and chest.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
From what I understand they sent the Riders to school to learn to ride these beasts. Yes they do actually work the bikes too. Right now there are 3 of them from what I understand on Highway here in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Lucky for me that they are in Ok and not Or. On second thought, it wouldn't matter where they were as I don't ride that fast. Dova80, how the hell are you?

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
ddnuts said:
Lucky for me that they are in Ok and not Or. On second thought, it wouldn't matter where they were as I don't ride that fast. Dova80, how the hell are you?
Doing good, enjoying life same old thing... How about you? Life treating you well I hope.

The Busa's are "supposedly" interceptors don’t know but the first time someone says "I just did not see the motorcyclist" will be a very bad day if it happens to be one of these guys.

Hey I did enjoy your road trip thread looks like a damn good time

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Dova80 said:
From what I understand they sent the Riders to school to learn to ride these beasts. Yes they do actually work the bikes too. Right now there are 3 of them from what I understand on Highway here in Oklahoma.
Hey, Dova... howzit in Tulsa? And... yes, OHP officers riding the 'Busas receive training at good ol' CSS.

They definitely could profit from more protective gear. Potentially sliding down the road on a gun holster, clip holders, and handcuffs does NOT sound like a good way to roll!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
WYD OPN said:
Hey, Dova... howzit in Tulsa? And... yes, OHP officers riding the 'Busas receive training at good ol' CSS.

They definitely could profit from more protective gear. Potentially sliding down the road on a gun holster, clip holders, and handcuffs does NOT sound like a good way to roll!
Tulsa is well Tulsa..lol Doesnt change much.

I agree about sliding... not going to be pretty for someone.

Hell it almost makes me want to join the OHP just to go to school at CSS and get to ride a busa for the OHP. Talk about getting out of a ticket! LOL

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Dova80 said:
Tulsa is well Tulsa..lol Doesnt change much.

I agree about sliding... not going to be pretty for someone.

Hell it almost makes me want to join the OHP just to go to school at CSS and get to ride a busa for the OHP. Talk about getting out of a ticket! LOL
Yeah... Thought about it myself for about eight seconds. But... I'm 44 and the OHP probably doesn't enlist us nursing home refugees! You should go for it. Though I'm not sure how you'll explain all the extra miles to your superiors! ...or all those timeslips from Tulsa Raceway Park!:laughing:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll race that trooper anytime. Top speed of the Hayabusa and the F4-1000R is the same, but the F4-R is more easy to ride to traffic.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I see on one of the pictures there is what looks like a rubbish skip behind the bike. Best place for it IMO. Ouchhh!! :piss:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts