MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
$1!!! Did I win?

Is it for pre or post 2009? Is there even a difference in clutches?

Seriously though, that is pretty. Do they make clear clutch covers to show these off?

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
It says F4 2006/2008 on the box, not sure which B4 has the six spring clutch, if any other than the 1078.
One of the forum sponsors are offering a different but also good brand of slipper clutch for about $950.00, so I think that would be a good starting point, I might be wrong in my assumption though.
Why am I always broke when the real bargains pop up on the For Sale section.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Looking for the best offer....
this isn't Ebay, put a price on it:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

of course you could put the part number up and we will figure out what it fits.......like the Dealer knows LOLOL

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
There you go folks a Suter Slipper clutch for $1,000 AU + shipping.....

now how about the part number? :)

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
ok, what will this do for my bike, will I be able to take of faster ,is it quieter than my original, does it come with all the things inside, whatever the hell you call them.Will it fit my 1078

cheers eddy
what part of the world are you in

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi, the Suter Clutch is a race grade slippery clutch. On top of all the characteristics of a standard slippery clutch, it is lighter, more resistant and much more precise than a standard one - as i said, much stronger to support all the stress related to a race track.

I'm based in Sydney, but happy to ship every where. it will fit a 1078 Brutale..

G

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PS- it comes with the box - it is brand new, never removed from the box, so with all the original papers, packaging, etc... exactly as you would get from a store.

G

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
OK,Thanks,but do you just put your original plates in it,i have just about pulled every part out of this bike or replaced, but never the clutch.so i would gather i have to use my original plates ?

cheers eddy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I believe it comes with its own plates - it looks it's just a whole thing you replace on your bike - but I'm not sure 100% - I don't have strong mechanical knowledge, sorry...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It will fit a Brutale 1078 - it's a race grade slippery clutch, so on top of the performance of a standard slippery clutch, it's much more resistant, more lighter and way more precise. It'a beautiful piece of Swiss engineering.

I bought it here in Sydney, and the owner installed exactly the same clutch on his 1078 - he told me the bike performed so much better.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
OK,Thanks Donsy,Mine is making a crap load of noise,do you think this will make it quieter,performance is always an extra.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Not quite the right section to be asking these questions Eddy, but since we're on the topic. No, not necessarily, best to inspect your clutch first, and in saying this, the Suter is a great system from what I've heard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts