MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a difference, professional suspension set up by HM Racing in the UK, necessary to check the bike registration number when I got back home to make sure I was riding the same bike.馃憣馃槂馃憣

Registered
Splendid. I can also vouch for having one's suspension sorted properly.

Registered
Superveloce 800
What a difference, professional suspension set up by HM Racing in the UK, necessary to check the bike registration number when I got back home to make sure I was riding the same bike.馃憣馃槂馃憣
Nice one Bruce! 馃憤馃徎

Any chance you could post or PM me the settings HM dialled in for you? Presumably they gave you a sheet with the settings they used?

I am still tinkering with and searching for a good road set-up on my SV and whilst I appreciate the settings they used on yours are specific to you and your bike, I would very much still like to try them and see if they point me in the right direction!

I had planned to take it to a suspension guy near me (MCT) who I have used in the past but he is fully booked up for at least 6 months would you believe!!

Anyway, your help / info would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks!

P.S. Am very happy to post here the 鈥渇ruits of my (very amateur) labours鈥 so far in terms of the settings I am currently running, having arrived at them through trial, error and some F3 based info from Dave Moss and a couple of others, if anybody is interested? They are not bad (and definitely better than stock) to my mind but I am sure they could be improved upon! It would be very interesting to see how they compare to what the pros at HM have come up with! (I might have gone in a totally wrong direction!!) (y)

Cheers!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one Bruce! 馃憤馃徎

Any chance you could post or PM me the settings HM dialled in for you? Presumably they gave you a sheet with the settings they used?

I am still tinkering with and searching for a good road set-up on my SV and whilst I appreciate the settings they used on yours are specific to you and your bike, I would very much still like to try them and see if they point me in the right direction!

I had planned to take it to a suspension guy near me (MCT) who I have used in the past but he is fully booked up for at least 6 months would you believe!!

Anyway, your help / info would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks!

P.S. Am very happy to post here the 鈥渇ruits of my (very amateur) labours鈥 so far in terms of the settings I am currently running, having arrived at them through trial, error and some F3 based info from Dave Moss and a couple of others, if anybody is interested? They are not bad (and definitely better than stock) to my mind but I am sure they could be improved upon! It would be very interesting to see how they compare to what the pros at HM have come up with! (I might have gone in a totally wrong direction!!) (y)

Cheers!
I have sent you a private message
Bruce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts