MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the season is over, im going to attack the suspension. It feels old and dated ( which it is really ).

What sort of springs and valve kits have you used front and back, and what are your thoughts on them?

Going to keep the stock forks, but im open to new rear shock.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I'm waiting on my Nitron set for my 910s. NTR-Tri-valve tech fork cartridge TVT and NTR-R3 rear shock with the preload adjuster. Custom configure to use and weight. I shipped my forks off last week for the install.

In the US but Nitron is an English company.... https://shop.fastbikeindustries.com/t/mv-agusta

To exploit the benefit of a rear shock upgrade it ideally should match the performance of the front.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a second thought, i might get the oem shock serviced and valved again. I cant spend 1500 euros for a rear shock to a bike as old as mine is :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For me this bike is too old to spend so much on it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
There aren't any super cheap options for shocks or forks, I know, I looked hard last year! For the forks, your best option is K-Tech, they have piston and valve kit and compression adjusters. I went for a Maxton shock and am delighted with it. It's cheaper than Nitron and just as good if not better. They build it to suit you and the bike and what you use it for. It's a UK company and they've been around for decades, having a super reputation in the racing world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts