MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Just got @ info from New Rage Cycles that they are wery close to present and provide clear tidy kit for Superveloce.

Be ready to order a fender eliminator kit on their webside.

Here we are 10 months and still no news😱

·
Old Wing Nut
24,498 Posts
Someone near Mahopac, New York who owns one should ride over (when the snow and ice melts) and let them measure it. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
And the search continues, Hurtle Gear have a couple of tail tidies for the BMW 1000rr which appear to be the right shape with 3 mounting points, but I can't find any dimensions to compare with the Super Veloce.

With the original tail assembly removed they look very very tidy, and to put something else under the tail/brake light could just shift the ugly look if the right tail tidy is not used.

But at the end of the day it's only noticeable when I get off it.:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, Bruce.

This is Andy writing from Germany.

Should it be possible to load some more pictures about the installing of your license-plate-holder, espacially from the downside of the seat?

Thanks in pro

A.

·
Old Wing Nut
24,498 Posts
Hello Andy @juliusm566 !!! Welcome to the family. Please introduce your self with a post in the New Member section.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hello, Bruce.

Should it be possible to load some more pictures about the installing of your license-plate-holder, espacially from the downside of the seat?

Thanks in pro

A.
Andy, I have not modified my license-plate-holder

Bruce
Hello, Bruce.

Thanks in pro

A.
Andy

Sorry Andy, it is not my bike but a friend, so I am unable to give you any information

21 - 36 of 36 Posts