MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was going to be a Superstock entry?
Ferracci is now going for Superbike?

He claims to have increased the power by 20%. Assuming that he's got an R motor, which is doing about 175bhp (@ the crank), he's looking at 210bhp. That's about what he'll need to run with the Gixers. Probably needs a few more. I think those race Giggy 1k bikes are doing 190bhp @ the wheel.

BTW, the track that Luca is testing at is Jennings.

So, all you FL board members - get some photos! And see if you can get some good ones of the bike with the plastic off!

Alex

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Mika, it's only a clik away with the link plus posting a link is a good way of paying respect and support to the writer and Superbikeplanet.com for their excellent journalism. (I dealt with Dean Adam a few times in the past. He is a class act that been in the industry a long time.)

My hat off to FBF for spearheading the Mv racing effort state-side. I am very looking forward to see Luca and an American (finger-crossed for Doug Chandler) in the series next year.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I figured the MV crowd to be detail oriented enough to be appreciative of correctly classified posts. i.e. racing threads in general talk is not accurate. :jsm:

i too have a sbkplanet connection as I sold Evan his yellow Duc jacket. :drummer:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts