MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this project on the books for awhile. Finally found the right girl. Stunning in every way and perfect to compliment my Beauty's curves.
Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are just some of my favorites from the 260+ we took. Actually had the bike fall over during the shoot where the ground was too soft once. No harm, neither lady was injured. :) It was an amazing way to spend an afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I think we need to see more of this from both the F4 and the Brutale guys??.

·
Registered
440 Posts
You have mud on your tire......:stickpoke

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Know, ground was soft, rained day before and we were moving the bike to different spots through the yard. It was washed though. If I had even seen an F4 around here or even knew anyone in IN who owned an F4, I would get her to do this with it for sure. I have no issues with taking pics of a hot girl on an Italian machine any day of the week. :) Ok, F4 owners in IN, here's your chance, you know how to reach me.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Is this an unappropriate smiley-:mouthwate:hitit::jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff: :laughing::laughing:

btw great pics, you just gave me ideas to have similar pics taken with my F4:yo:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
oh my!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What gave me ideas to take pics like this were the lame mag sites w bike/girl of the week pics w not-so-hot- girls on not-so-hot bikes and I felt like improving the scenery. :) Dozens of bike pics on this forum but few w ladies aboard. :( I mean, sure, I had to wipe lotion and glitter off the tank but hey, the price u pay right?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
:mouthwateGreat Photo shoot,very classy , now I wonder if my partner would give it a go? ,maybe after she looses a few kilos.:mouthwate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts