MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Always nice when the (should have been) winner of the bikini contest digs your bike and pause for a few quick pics. Planning an actual photo shoot to with her and another where she won't be wearing so much. Pics to come, 1 MV and 2 other Ducatis.

Opening night at Lucas Oil Raceway, Drag Racing, Drift Cars and girls. A good way to spend a Friday night.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
very very nice

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
If you had been on an F4 she would have gone with you right there and then....and if such F4 had been a 750 she would have invited a couple of her friends to play along :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Didn't she have any knee sliders?:naughty:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Actually 3 of the girls will be in the shoot. Hope there's no rules on here against naked chics on bikes. The tall thin black girl, (Gabby) the super hot tan one (Christy Mack) and the one on the far right (Nikki). She's a bit curvy but love her personality and she looks great. There are no other Brutales like mine in IN, only 1 2004 750 that I have seen. I know of 4 F4's, and I have never seen them out. I am out every night and at every bike event, euro bike nights, you name it and have never seen the F4s. I know 1 is in a collection and has never left the guy's show room. It's an Oro from whatever the first year they were made and has 2 mi on it.
So I think I can corner the Market on chicks that dig MVs. :) Amazing girl, killer personality.Will be paid pro shoots, these girls are good at what they do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

(you have to share it with my wife) :naughty: :)
I'm good at sharing! (just not my number) ;)

:popcorn::popcorn: nom nom nom:popcorn::popcorn: thanks!

I don't have anything special, just a Ninja. But it fits me and my personality and has some pretty cool mods to it.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
It's Christy Mack, not Kristi, and I didn't win, unfortunately...

ANNNDDDD, no one got my number, plus I have my own bike to ride on.
How did you not win? If you are the one in the pics with the bike, you should of won hands down. Yes, what bike do you have?

I call BS. No way girl as hot as Christy is at home on a Saturday night. That is for all us old married guys.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts