MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into new Super corsa pros for my 910r. I want exactly what is on the bike.

Confusion comes about in the different designations.

It seems to come in a compound version SC0-supersoft, SC1 -Soft, SC3-medium and non compound versions. (what I think I have now)

No markings on my tires, what do I get? I want these for upcoming track days and street.

John T

·
Registered
225 Posts
I believe that there are two types of supercorsa tyres "road" and "race" (track)
the road tyres come in just one compound and the race (track) tyres have a choice of compounds. The tyres that you have currently ae probably the road version :conveyer:

I had a an sc2 on the front and an sc3 on the rear and that combination was awesome on the road and track. I changed to pilot power for the winter though due to no wet grip and slow warm up on cold roads

·
Registered
180 Posts
From what i gather Super corsa pro's for the street are available in one form only. The same type of tyre is also available for more track orientated use with different compounds available. These tyres are the exact tyres specified for use by world supersport, superstock 1000 & superstock 600.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC1s fitted on my SPR for road use. Mine actually have a faint blue sticker on the sidewall saying SC1. The legality of the tyre obviously depends on your country but here in Oz the Dragon Supercorsa's are street legal, though primarily marketed as a race tyre. Fantastic tyre IMHO.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sure thing. All locations given as if you are sitting on the bike. The sticker for the front tyre is on the right hand side. The sticker for the rear is on the left hand side.

So in short I have a Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC1 front and a Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro SC2 rear.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts