MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys!! This Sunday we all need to go out and ride. especially since it won't be 120 degree's outside. i know you guys have got to itching to go riding as much as i am. I am calling all VA/MD/PA riders to get your asses in gear and hit the streets!! :king: i think meeting in MD would be a good place so i am just going to throw out a place to get everything started.

Fred, i say we meet at your house! :stickpoke

Time:i say anywhere between 8-9:30 am to beat the traffic and heat

So lets get this thing organized, the more riders the better! :koolaid:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALRIGHT!! There is 1, now lets hear from the rest of you MV owners/riders!!

I am looking forward to see that SPR, it has been a while since i have seen one in person!

Does 8:30 work? i just want to get a set time so people can say wheather or not they are in. no guess work.

I can't remember where you said you live in MD so let me know a good place to meet that has some good roads. I know fred knows of some good roads by him so hopefully he will chime in. :wave:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry I can't make this one guys. Sailing up from St. Mary's to Annapolis on a delivery. Have a good one and count me in on the next one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Where you guys thinking of meeting up?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
we need phone #'s. i've called xman and he might try and make it. i also called GE&H...waiting to hear from him. i think once we get numbers we'll be able to get it together. i plan on trying to make it and bring my camcorder.

solo? anybody else? PM chris or me (GE&H) phone numbers. i'll try and get back to on .net later today. my guess...truman/science center/backroads patuxent river road. 301-237-4974

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
GO FOR IT!!! :drummer:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys, just in case you get this before we go out riding tomorrow. I am meeting Style whenever he calls me tomorrow morning, he is thinking either 8 or 9 to do a little ride before are going to try and meet up with Outta and anyone else that wants to go. So, here is what you are going to do if you want to come out and join us on the ride. Call my cell phone 703.585.7414 in the morning no earlier than 8 am, and i really mean call me!! I will have my video camera rolling with a couple of mounting points on the bike as well as style's camera with his tank mount. the more rider the better so just call me in the morning Outta when you see this and this is an open invitation for anyone else. Look forward to hearing from anyone tomorrow. oh, and my name is chris if you haven't ever called before and you want to go riding. Get some sleep and get ready for a good ride!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sorry...... I couldn't make it from Tassie!

Went for a ride today Sunday from Hobart down to Dover about 60k's. great day 15 degrees which is ok for a Tassie winters day!

50 bikes in Italian club started some turned back about 30 got to Dover! :) :wave:

Only phone pics sorry!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
3 MV's ... F4 750, Brutale 750 and my F4 1000!

A car cop went on ahead to catch us at Franklin but every car that approached flashed their lights to warn us. He looked disheartened as we all cruised by doing the speed limit of 60k in the town!!

I waved to him and he was waiting for us again nearer to Hobart on the way back I stopped and had a chat to him. A real country cop he said if he just cautioned 2 or three it would make his day but all day I don't think he had had to do that as he said every one was doing the speed limit. He showed me his camera but didn't seem to realize every one was being warned by other drivers! HaHaHa!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts