MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm hosting a little meet, eat and greet on Sunday, June 4th at Papa Johns Pizza in Norwalk, CT. From 12noon to 4pm, with FREE PIZZA & SOFT DRINKS for all riders who attend.

All ages, makes and models are welcome. I will have a detailing table setup for anyone who would like to give their ride a wash or wipe down. Ample parking, good food, and great people....

We're approx 35min away from the NYC bridges, and just a matter of minutes off exit 15 on I95. It's an easy, smooth and bike friendly ride.

Store address: 164 Main Street, Norwalk, CT 06851

Rain date will be the following Sunday, the 11th.

We've been host to several car and bike events, and have always pulled together to draw in big crowds. Lets make this day a head turner as well with loads of MV's!

Hope to see you there!
Jonathan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, I'm planning on heading up to Cliffs.... I still get my "Desmo Spam Mail" and when I found out they were heading up to Cliffs, I figured I would swing by and see some familar faces. I hope I'll have my new tires on by then.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hi All,
I think I'll try to make it to this event. It would be great to meet some forum members.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hello Matt,
I can probably meet you at Marcus tomorrow. I'm not sure yet what time as I'll probably be out late tonight. I 'll drop a line when I get in this evening.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
sounds good..i have to go out to the bar tonight for someones birthday but im the DD so ill have no prob getting up. Hopefully the weather is ridable. Where is englewood??

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
5 minutes from the GW Bridge...about 80 min from the dairy. I'm heading out for the night shortly and not sure what time I'll arrive home. It's raining now...hope things change for tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Looks miserable out now but I'll go for it. Should be at the Dairy no later than 10am

1 - 20 of 33 Posts