MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
My parents bought a new hoover at the weekend and the woman in the shop was telling them about this . I couldn't believe it when they told me !.
I might start smuggling powerful hoovers into the uk and start selling them on the black market.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
"Since 2010, Brussels has handed down 3600 pieces of legislation affecting British business".

Why do you guys live under this crap? :jsm:

·
Registered
14,419 Posts
?

Fucking Brilliant.....

the EU restricting vacuum cleaners.....

next lower powered vibrators.....

Ladies you've been warned :naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
"Since 2010, Brussels has handed down 3600 pieces of legislation affecting British business".

Why do you guys live under this crap? :jsm:
You're right there Randy......, and that one of the reasons there is a strong support for the UKIP (UK Independence Party)..., and why there are defections from the Conservative party to it.
http://www.ukip.org/issues
Brian.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Cuz you have lost Randy before ya start :naughty:
Still not gonna take the bait.....well, maybe this once.....

The 2001 UK Census recorded 158,434 people born in the United States.[1] Estimates published by the Office for National Statistics suggest that, in 2009, the equivalent figure stood at 189,000.[2] The 2011 census counted 177,185 people living in England and Wales were born in the United States.[3]
(Wikipedia)

And......

After the 1970’s, British immigration held steady at about 20,000 persons per year. According to the 2000 U.S. Census, 824,239 residents of the United States had been born in the United Kingdom, a figure that made the British the ninth-largest immigrant group. Most modern British immigrants have been professionals and skilled workers, including students, teachers and medical personnel, multinational employees, skilled construction workers, and spouses of Americans. British immigrants are nearly invisible in the United States, where they have assimilated quickly. With the growing ease of transatlantic travel, many British immigrants prefer to go back and forth between the United States and Britain instead of opting for American citizenship. In 2004, 139,000 British people entered the United States to become residents.....(immigrationinamerica.org)

So, with 175K immigrants to the UK out of 330M Americans, versus 825K immigrants to the US out of 63M UK residents, your own brethren seem to disagree with you. :naughty:

Oh, and we get to keep out vacuum cleaners.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts