MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cleaned my F4 for the first time. Entirely enjoyable. Every piece of this bike is artwork. It's amazing that the bike as a whole is so beautiful, and then you can "zoom" in on any part of it and the beauty remains. I especially like the front half of the tank.
I may as well recommend the stuff that I used, now that Honda Pro Spray has been pulled from the shelves. I used a similar product called ProtectAll which was very easy. Spray on, spread with one cloth and wipe off with another. It also did a better job than I thought at getting the gunk off, even on the rims. There were a few bugs baked on the headlight that took a little scratching-through-the-cloth, but the finished job looks great and I think that they will be easier to get off next time, because this stuff feels like it will repel them a bit. I used it on everything - fairings, mirrors, windscreen and rims. The only thing I didn't use it on was the swingarm...I'm not sure how to clean that yet.
Final note is that my windscreen is squeaking against the top of the headlight. It buzzes when I ride. What have you guys done about it? I hesitate to fold up a piece of paper and stuff it in there =)

-c

·
Registered
144 Posts
I gave mine a nice sudsy bath on sunday to get off all of the dust and stuff that has collected on my baby from its previous owner. Its such a joy to clean!! :loser:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
NOMOEVO said:
I gave mine a nice sudsy bath on sunday to get off all of the dust and stuff that has collected on my baby from its previous owner. Its such a joy to clean!! :loser:
Where's your registry submission... :stickpoke

And whos that in your avatar :smoking:

·
Registered
438 Posts
i use ZEP Streak Out spray for my SPR, works on every part of the bike. it's like a miracle in a can. use it before and after every ride. love that stuff :conveyer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts