MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has put Suburban machinery bars on a Brute?
and if you did - did you have any clearance problems?

I want to ride my 06 910s on the track more and the stock handlebars make it difficult to get enough load and feel on the front tire so I'm looking for a solution. Any ideas?

Bars like these:

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Those look nice - I had not seen these before. I cant imagine there being any issues with clearance so long as the two edges can clear the dash.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey quaker, you could always try the Monster S4R bars, i put these on my 910R made a huge difference in the way the bike feels and definitely more weight over the front, check out my gallery for some pics, also it has been done before so no issues in clearance of fit etc.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey quaker, you could always try the Monster S4R bars, i put these on my 910R made a huge difference in the way the bike feels and definitely more weight over the front, check out my gallery for some pics, also it has been done before so no issues in clearance of fit etc.
I can second this, have the same bars on my 910R.

Although looking at the Suburban ones they look like they might sweep back at more of an angle (like clip ons) which, if they do, would suit the track better.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
bars?

angular Clubman bars there is a new idea:jerkoff::jerkoff:

·
Registered
626 Posts
I can second this, have the same bars on my 910R.

Me as well. Much better than the stock bars. (Sydney910R gave me the idea)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome - I just found a used set of monster magura bars and will try those - thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'll be interested in your opinion after installing the Monster bars. I went the other way on my S4RS Monster with a set of Brutale bars. I preferred the ergos of the MV over the Ducati, but that could be because I'm older and fatter. The Ducati with stock bars had me leaning forward too much.

·
Registered
241 Posts
any more pics???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts