MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

With much more time these days I have been getting onto my todo list for this website. Now that the new server is in place I have begun work on a few things. Things to note so far are:

Layout recode to fix some minor issues throughout the layout. Particularly the media/articles/history/links/index page had this issue and a temporary fix for the last 10 months. Essentially had to do with the right column extending past the left body area and causing a small hiccup in the design. Anyway, looks good now.

The 2nd layout recode was in the gallery when maximizing images. Now the image will expand the entire layout (like the forum does) and will not have that weird body expansion that was not visually pleasing.

More significant changes to come.

:conveyer:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added the ability to view the most recent registry submissions. The link can be found beneath the registry map. Right now it is empty (expected). It will grow as more modifications/submissions come in.

I have also made it easier to submit your MV to the registry (for those that do not know how at the moment). The button is also underneath the registry map, and will prompt the user to first choose the model, then submit the registry profile (rather than browsing to the model to find the link at the bottom).

More to come..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts