MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting at the dentist watching the sky grow dark 35 miles from home. I rode down to st marys today to see my gpa and to get my teeth cleaned. Checked weather last night. No rain and mid 80's till saturday. Now ithe radio is saying severe thunderstorm warnings with high winds and hail possible for the next 2 hours. All I have to wear is my summer hot weather apparel firstgear breeze stuff w/o the liners. Yay bring on the rain

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
luckily no hail, just lots of downpour and wind. I made it back to my apartment cold and extremely wet. So at least I didn't get beaten to death by hail.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
If it was a pop up thunderstorm, what about waiting it out? In our area, these storms are 20 minute terrors that are over immediately, and then all you need to worry about is slick roads and lots of humidity.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to be back at the dealership at 4 for an appt w/ a customer. Sell a car be a star. Made it w/ a couple minutes to spare, but they were 15 mins late anyway.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I had to be back at the dealership at 4 for an appt w/ a customer. Sell a car be a star. Made it w/ a couple minutes to spare, but they were 15 mins late anyway.

.....been there. :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, it always seems like they're late. not like salesmen ever have plans or a life.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Car salesmen dont your life is lived around taking from the general population hahahah KIDDING MAN. My wife is in Ohio now. Last min thought for the long weekend.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Looks like my colleague Michael Fish is working in Ohio now :naughty:

Hurricane ? No Hurricanes here!:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
HAHAH its long distance... And I know they probably dont run cable or or phone lines out there where you are.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats true i guess. I don't have the money to be spending on long distance minutes.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Opie? No comments? C'mon wx man give us the skinny.
Too busy with a tailored IOM weather forecast for Ade. Wet weather, tyre choice and all that. As a true Manxman he doesn't want to get lapped by that rookie Ed :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Too busy with a tailored IOM weather forecast for Ade. Wet weather, tyre choice and all that. As a true Manxman he doesn't want to get lapped by that rookie Ed :naughty:
No worries on that OP. Riding on the wrong side of the road will insure home field advantage for Ade and FJ. Ed's a great rider, but so are Ade and Jimmy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts