MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure everyone has found something laying on the road. Snap a picture and post it here! Points will be awarded for the best find, as well as the cost of said found item retail. No pictures is grounds for disqualification but if a good story is accompanied than your case will be given more weight.

Prize will be a White MV gift card!

____

Today I found a complete (after i hunted down all the scattered peices) impact socket set! With a case and all. Looked it up and it goes for $140. Its not name brand but hey you cant complain about free. Dude must have set it on top of his truck and when he turned to enter the freeway it slid off.

Was what you found more expensive than $140?
IMG_0333.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts

I found a set of rains in an abandoned garage I was cleaning. One had still had the stickers on it.

Reactions: Figifister

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey I just got home from a 12 hr shift at a jail... Thoes duty boots have to come off quickly lol.

Reactions: silentservice703

·
Super Moderator
22,708 Posts
I found my significant other loitering in a BP Garage if that counts ?
The rules for this thread say "include a picture"...or it doesn't count!! ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right, I think everyone enjoys pictures. Makes it more interesting.

@Theducman it's that dad life. Comfort over everything else. Haha so far your ahead.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I didn’t think to take one and it was 10 years ago :)

here you go though a pic of me with some dodgy ex racer instead
21B36349-5FFB-4F96-9D44-0601E94BBFD4.jpeg
;p

·
Super Moderator
22,708 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
From Philly to Alaska trans Canada then up and across the Alaskan Highway by moto, solo. Up to the wild Yukon, on day 10 my path met a bison and her calf, an utterly still moment. With the engine off, they slowly walked across the road directly in front of me, calf first then big momma. She knew I wasn't a threat. How could I be looking like a fly in the landscape? They were huge. The roads rolled from seasonal frost heaves. Like a coke bottle from outer space, a Shinny BUCK Knife 110 > (1987) lay open on the road. Not a person anywhere for days on end, no evidence of trash, signage, nothing during the last leg of the trip, I smiled. You see, I had the same model knife as a kid. It vanished somehow along the way. And the story unfolds... The current new price 55 USD, Made in the USA, found in Canada.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pictures and a cool story, that's what I'm talking about!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts