MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daily Humor Thread

A man with two of his coworkers sit on the edge of the skyscraper they are building. Each day at exactly 12 noon, the 3 friends eat lunch together at the very top of the structure. Each day they compare one at a time what they have for lunch.

The first guy opens his lunch box, "YES!" he said "Chicken and gravy!"....the second guy opens his lunch "YES!" he said "BBQ ribs!" the third man opens his lunch box "Aww man...peanut butter and jelly"

The next day they go up at noon to the rooftop and do the same thing.

The first guy opens his lunch "Yes!! Enchiladas!".....the second guy opens his "YES!!! filet mignon!!"....the third guy looks at his coworkers lunches...takes a gulp and slowly opens his...."AHHHH peanut butter and jelly again!! IF i get a damn peanut butter and jelly sandwich again i swear to God that i will jump off this roof tomorrow!!! he shouts.

The next day they do the same routine.

The first guy opens his, "YES lobster and crab legs!!", the second man opens his "YES roast beef and potatoes!".......the third guy looks around very nervously and slowly slowly opens his lunch box....only to see......a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He flips out, "AHHHH :cussing: :cussing: another :cussing: peanut butter and jelly sandwich! he screams and runs to the edge of the building and jumps off head first. His two coworkers watch as he screams and violently hits the floor 100 stories below them.

the first guy looks to the second guy and says. "you know what man....the sad thing is...he packs his own lunch..."

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
jskipper said:
A man with two of his coworkers sit on the edge of the skyscraper they are building. Each day at exactly 12 noon, the 3 friends eat lunch together at the very top of the structure. Each day they compare one at a time what they have for lunch.

The first guy opens his lunch box, "YES!" he said "Chicken and gravy!"....the second guy opens his lunch "YES!" he said "BBQ ribs!" the third man opens his lunch box "Aww man...peanut butter and jelly"

The next day they go up at noon to the rooftop and do the same thing.

The first guy opens his lunch "Yes!! Enchiladas!".....the second guy opens his "YES!!! filet mignon!!"....the third guy looks at his coworkers lunches...takes a gulp and slowly opens his...."AHHHH peanut butter and jelly again!! IF i get a damn peanut butter and jelly sandwich again i swear to God that i will jump off this roof tomorrow!!! he shouts.

The next day they do the same routine.

The first guy opens his, "YES lobster and crab legs!!", the second man opens his "YES roast beef and potatoes!".......the third guy looks around very nervously and slowly slowly opens his lunch box....only to see......a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He flips out, "AHHHH :cussing: :cussing: another :cussing: peanut butter and jelly sandwich! he screams and runs to the edge of the building and jumps off head first. His two coworkers watch as he screams and violently hits the floor 100 stories below them.

the first guy looks to the second guy and says. "you know what man....the sad thing is...he packs his own lunch..."
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and the moral of the story is __________________________ (fill in the blank)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the moral of the story is.....

if you're reading this...you need to get to work!! (myself included!) :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
:toothless
jskipper said:
the moral of the story is.....

if you're reading this...you need to get to work!! (myself included!) :laughing: :laughing:
It is my day off today, but I do need to get back to playing with my son. :laughing: we are playing MotoGP on PS2. :toothless

TTYL.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome game!

i just bought Tourist Trophy for Ps2....that game is a lot of fun as well. more for technical people, but its a great simulator.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
jskipper said:
awesome game!

i just bought Tourist Trophy for Ps2....that game is a lot of fun as well. more for technical people, but its a great simulator.

That looks like a fun game for sure, what do you mean "more for technical people"?

I will probably get it too. :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
odonata said:
:toothless

It is my day off today, but I do need to get back to playing with my son. :laughing: we are playing MotoGP on PS2. :toothless

TTYL.
Who's winning? :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you've played gran turismo before you understand how technical it can be. i have some people who have TT and hate it...b/c they were expecting a "arcade type" motorcycle game like you find in dave and busters....

TT is very technical....theres a lot of attention to detail...slight mistakes can turn into violent highsides etc etc....but once you get the hang of the control style its a blast. i was up till 4 am last night playing it! its really a riding simulator (i would say younger kids wouldn't enjoy it as much). you can customize your bikes set up, your riding style (ie. your hand positions, body lean angle, leg positions, head position). your bike set up will definately either help you or haunt you. You can change your tires, adjust your brakes, your exhaust...its very fun (especially for those rainy days).

they even have a full race prepped mv agusta f4 1000........its a great game!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
jskipper said:
(especially for those rainy days).

I'd better get one then :laughing:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
admin said:
:shocker:

360 -> Moto gp in may!
motogp 4 comes out may 17 for PS2........i never jumped on the 360 bandwagon...b/c PS3 is due out anytime now!! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
when i say Tourist Trophy is very detailed.... i mean it. when you ride the MV's you can even hear the INTAKE noise that we all love so much! :naughty:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
jskipper said:
motogp 4 comes out may 17 for PS2........i never jumped on the 360 bandwagon...b/c PS3 is due out anytime now!! :)

UPDATE ( sorry )

Sony has confirmed a November release for the unit, this is a global launch release date. No specific day was given but Sony said from the 1st-10th of the month. Apparently once the unit is released, Sony will produce one million units per month with a total of six million units in 2006 alone

As for price, Sony has said the unit will not cost less than 50,000.00 JP YEN. This equates to $425.607 USD. Oh boy.

I guess we won't know until E3 rolls around in May when they really announce everything. I will probably be attending as press for my other involvements

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
jskipper said:
if you've played gran turismo before you understand how technical it can be. i have some people who have TT and hate it...b/c they were expecting a "arcade type" motorcycle game like you find in dave and busters....

TT is very technical....theres a lot of attention to detail...slight mistakes can turn into violent highsides etc etc....but once you get the hang of the control style its a blast. i was up till 4 am last night playing it! its really a riding simulator (i would say younger kids wouldn't enjoy it as much). you can customize your bikes set up, your riding style (ie. your hand positions, body lean angle, leg positions, head position). your bike set up will definately either help you or haunt you. You can change your tires, adjust your brakes, your exhaust...its very fun (especially for those rainy days).

Sold!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
admin said:
Unfortunately the PS3 got delayed even further. Expect it in a year next spring :eek:nthecan:

I guess we won't know until E3 rolls around in May when they really announce everything. I will probably be attending as press for my other involvements
that is sad indeed. it'll be worth the wait in my opinion, i'm happy with my PS2 in the meantime.

:)

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Joke i heard this weekend that has to do with the definition of potentially and realistically. A little random possibly a little crude but funny.

a eight year old boy walks up to his dad that is sitting watching tv and asks, "today in school my teacher asked me what the differnece between potentially and realistically is." first the father thinks to himself that these are some pretty advanced words for an 8 year old. But thinks about it and tells the boy to go ask his mother, his 14 year old sister, and his 16 year old brother if they would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars. the boy looks a little confused but leaves the room to go talk to his family members. first he goes into the kitchen and asks his mom if she would sleep with brad pitt for a million dollars. after a few minutes of debating she answers the boy "if it were only one time i would. with a million dollars we would be able to pay off the house and redecorate the entire thing." with his answer the boy leaves and goes into his sister's room where she is laying on the bed doing homework. so he asks her the same question. she instantaniously replies, "of course i would!! do you know how many new clothes i can buy with a million dollars!!" with his answer the boy walks into his brothers room where he is playing video games. inside the boy is thinking it is kind of weird question to ask his brother but asks anyways. after thinking about it the brother asks, "would anyone know if i did it?" the brother said no, no one would ever know. so the brother says "yeah i would do it for a millioin dollars if no one would know. i can buy all kinds of video games with that kind of money and anything else i wanted." confused what the point of the experiment was the boy goes back into the room where his dad is still sitting and watching tv. so the dad asks the boy if he figured out the answer to his question about the two words. so the boy says, " i think i understood why you had me ask that question to everyone." "so what are the definitions?" the father asks. the boy say, "well...potentially you are sitting on 3 million dollars. but realistically you are living with 2 hookers and a homo"

No real point, i just cracked up when i heard it. hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greeneggs&ham said:
Joke i heard this weekend that has to do with the definition of potentially and realistically. A little random possibly a little crude but funny.

a eight year old boy walks up to his dad that is sitting watching tv and asks, "today in school my teacher asked me what the differnece between potentially and realistically is." first the father thinks to himself that these are some pretty advanced words for an 8 year old. But thinks about it and tells the boy to go ask his mother, his 14 year old sister, and his 16 year old brother if they would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars. the boy looks a little confused but leaves the room to go talk to his family members. first he goes into the kitchen and asks his mom if she would sleep with brad pitt for a million dollars. after a few minutes of debating she answers the boy "if it were only one time i would. with a million dollars we would be able to pay off the house and redecorate the entire thing." with his answer the boy leaves and goes into his sister's room where she is laying on the bed doing homework. so he asks her the same question. she instantaniously replies, "of course i would!! do you know how many new clothes i can buy with a million dollars!!" with his answer the boy walks into his brothers room where he is playing video games. inside the boy is thinking it is kind of weird question to ask his brother but asks anyways. after thinking about it the brother asks, "would anyone know if i did it?" the brother said no, no one would ever know. so the brother says "yeah i would do it for a millioin dollars if no one would know. i can buy all kinds of video games with that kind of money and anything else i wanted." confused what the point of the experiment was the boy goes back into the room where his dad is still sitting and watching tv. so the dad asks the boy if he figured out the answer to his question about the two words. so the boy says, " i think i understood why you had me ask that question to everyone." "so what are the definitions?" the father asks. the boy say, "well...potentially you are sitting on 3 million dollars. but realistically you are living with 2 hookers and a homo"

No real point, i just cracked up when i heard it. hope you enjoy.
hahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that was great

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The heading of this thread, stressful jobs.

Who thinks their job is stressful and why?

I mean all I do is drive a train, It's not really stressful on a day to day basis, but if you get a bunch of young kids playing on the tracks when you come around a corner at 75 mph with 2000 tonnes of metal behind you, if they don't get out of the way, there's no chance of stopping in time to avoid them. I've been lucky in that I've never been involved with a fatality on my train, but several of my colleagues have. Sadly it's usually depressed people committing suicide.

We all come home from work sometimes feeling stressed out, things didn't go to plan. May be you lost a big contract or order to a competitor or you missed out on a promotion to a colleague who you think is a jerk.

That's where owning a MV helps me. If I've had a long day at work, taking the bike out for a spin helps me unwind. Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts