MV Agusta Forum banner

Streets of Willow Oct 23rd

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  fazer6 
#1 ·
I just signed up with the San Diego Ducati group.
Trackday at Streets. $135.00 Fazer, come on out!

See less See more
#2 ·
HHester said:

that's a great price for a wonderful track
the 100s are magazine articles i've read over the years with tests from that track...

i wish i could be there

#3 ·
HHester said:
riding the brutale?

i'll take a look at this date. to be honest, the streets is not really well suited for the 1k F4. not even sure you get out of 4th, and you're only in that gear for the briefest of moments.

but it's a fun track none the less. tight and technical.

alex

#8 ·
Reopropf - i always try to keep the ego in check, but that damn bike....it's the bikes fault!!! i'm a good person, but the F4 would corrupt mother teresa.

fazer6 - the streets would be PERFECT on a brute! it's really tight and technical.

HHester - is there a link for this event? how did you sign up?

alex

#9 · (Edited)
Yes, I've shared Pizza with these types in San Diego's "Little Italy". Given enough beer and pasta, they can be manageable.

Here is the link to the event... http://www.docsd.com/viewforum.php?f=14

Fazer, get on it. It's Brutale vs Monster day. Actually, BrutaleSoCal Mark will be reving his new 03 R6 track bike. It WILL be fun. PLUS, did I mention the previous Saturday and Sunday is Eddie Mulder's Flattrack race? Right over the fence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.