MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breast feeding yesterday!

I took a drive to Koidu (currently working in Sierra Leone) and saw a bike 2 up, wifey on the back and baby across the lap sucking greedily :drummer:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Breast feeding yesterday!

I took a drive to Koidu (currently working in Sierra Leone) and saw a bike 2 up, wifey on the back and baby across the lap sucking greedily :drummer:

"strangest thing?"...you're just jealous...:naughty:

·
Registered
56 Posts
In Melbourne a few years ago a bloke picked up a BBQ on the side of the road and decided to stick it on his bike.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I remember that guy with the BBQ - didn't he finish up getting fined thanks to 'concerned citizens' reporting the act or as they would say in the suburb in which I raised - 'Shitbag dogs dobbing on him' ? (actually that's the sanatised version!)

·
Registered
56 Posts
According to the news web page he got fined $800 and lost his license for one month. The funny thing is that when he got home he found out the BBQ didn't even work.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy on an F4.
Never happened.....inspite of various photoshopped pics floating around here......:jerkoff:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
According to the news web page he got fined $800 and lost his license for one month. The funny thing is that when he got home he found out the BBQ didn't even work.
Irony = You could buy a rather nice BBQ for $800.:bawling:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK I beat my own PB now. Mummy breast feeding twins!! I am going to sit camera poised next time. Then I'll have proof ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts