MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

This is my first Italian bike after 35 years with Japanese bikes and 10 with BMW’s.
I really enjoy the Stradale as a Fun bike, not so much as a Touring bike.

My Stradale was bought in a dealer in Frankfurt (I was working nearby), they were an MV Agusta dealer but two years ago they changed to Yamaha and had this 2015 ”service” Stradale just sitting there with low mileage. We agreed on a full service and a new battery and so I bought it.

Then my life changed and I moved to Brussels in an apartment with no garage, so I decided to take the bike to Lisbon, Portugal which is my hometown. Now, unfortunately, I only use the bike on the weekends in Portugal.

That’s it, I’ll leave a picture of my Stradale, almost full stock, only changes are:
  • Non-Slip Sport seat (SPSAM003ST);
  • MV Agusta Corse License Plate holder (8000C2844).

·
Wing Nut
21,293 Posts
Welcome to the family Rufia46 !!

Reactions: Rufia46

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hi, and welcome.

Sounds as if you have many years' biking experience - as has most of us on here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, and welcome.

Sounds as if you have many years' biking experience - as has most of us on here.
Thank you!
Yes, I do have experience, I started riding at 14 years old in a Maxi Puch and, basically, never stopped, I'm now 49 years old.
I currently have four bikes and immensely enjoy riding them on weekends. Here's a picture of me and my babies. Oh yeah... and my daughters too... 🙄
1999 Honda CBR 1100 XX | 2001 Honda VTR 1000 SP-1 | 2010 BMW K1300R | 2015 MV Agusta Stradale 800

·
Wing Nut
21,293 Posts
Wow....3 attractive daughters that also ride bikes ???? You must have to routinely chase off all the boys sniffing about.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow....3 attractive daughters that also ride bikes ???? You must have to routinely chase off all the boys sniffing about.
Hehe :)
I only let them ride in closed roads... they are not happy about it but... their mother doesn't like the idea and I have to be aligned... to be honest I'm relief they don't drive in the streets.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi and welcome from another Stradale owner,
I have been looking at the MV sport seat for mine - how do you find it? I don't have any particular problem with my standard one for comfort just like the opportunity to slide back abit occasionally.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome sir, that's a fine stable of bikes you have there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome, Rufia46! You have a fantastic collection of motorcycles. Good taste!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi and welcome from another Stradale owner,
I have been looking at the MV sport seat for mine - how do you find it? I don't have any particular problem with my standard one for comfort just like the opportunity to slide back abit occasionally.
Thank you!
I bought the bike already with this seat, never tried the standard or the comfort one. I think it be might be a bit too hard for long trips, but I wouldn't know because, for me, the Stradale is a fun bike, I use it to do 200 Km of twists and that's it.
The good thing is that it allows a lot of movement. From what I read, and apparently your comment confirms it, the standard and the comfort are limited in terms of movement due to that strange, but good-looking) removable piece in the middle of the seat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts