MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have just come home from the thruxton round of the bsb,where i had the great plesure to spent time with the guys from stp/jhs......this was without dought one of the best weekends i have had at a race meeting in my twenty years on bikes,The welcome we had was outstanding .a big thanks to all you guys we met.if you own an mv or even if you are interested in the brand please go and support these guys,they are busting there balls to get mv on the track,and need all the help and support you can give,so to all mv owners get your arse to stp/jhs,and really see what it takes to get a bike on track.............well done victor......thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
told you !!!! lol glad you enjoyed it wayne, ill be at snetterton and hopefully the lads will have the mv racing

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi ian .....had a great weekend ..simon was spot on and it was great to meet jon...............there was this bloke called vic........he was just there .did not know what he did bit there you go..........i think he was just someone who just hung round the team??????he even ask to sit on my bike,"what a liberty"..............cant make snetterton but maybe the next round

1 - 3 of 3 Posts