MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or somebody equally blow out, because this is one of 3 locally and it costs close to 1 mil U.S. here!! Guess whos faster though??

·
Registered
485 Posts
Lucky owner!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice.... are those his scooters in the back for getting to work? :)

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
what a dirty trick that was.... I thought there was some Paris pics or something like a new video you and she just made..... yeah.... my manhood has taken over when females are mentioned :banghead:

·
Registered
668 Posts
And I thought the U.S. had ugly license plates. If I owned a $1MM US Mercedes, I think I would leave off the front plate -- the LEO's could write me up all they want, I'm not putting that thing on the front of my super car.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
johnsk6 said:
....until i can afford one of those, i save my hatin comments to myself.
John,

You're the second person I ran into that used the term, "Player Haters". The first person was Michael Schwartz (aka Mix Master Mike) of Beastie Boys fame. We were discussing my, soon to be his, neighbors...We had a good laugh over that one. :laughing:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we use that term all day long, because u cant believe how many losers who have opinions of stuff they can never afford or chicks they can never get into. Thats why i dont talk sh!t when im not in "the position" or in other words "cant make sh!t happen".

ARCHILLE said:
John,

You're the second person I ran into that used the term, "Player Haters". The first person was Michael Schwartz (aka Mix Master Mike) of Beastie Boys fame. We had a good laugh over that one. :laughing:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha, its ok SIR! but just hate it when losers dont know they're losers.

ARCHILLE said:
Gotta chill, John!!! There is one hater in every crowd so there is no point in gettin' bend out of shape. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Reply to Angry Member

Some people amaze me - I was just saying that I think that particular Mercedes looks odd or "exaggerated." I did not expect that a fellow MV owner and forum member would then personally attack me - peculiar and disturbing. Anyway, no, I cannot afford a $500k+ car but I do want and love many of them (Veyron, Enzo, Carrera GT, Saleen S7 anybody?). I am not a "hater," and I hope those of you that need help with your anger issues receive the proper help so you will stop calling fellow enthusiast that you do not know "losers." You sadden me as you attack people in this forum that you do not know and are supposed to have much in common with. Also, if you own that model of Mercedes, I apologize for calling it dumb and "cartoonish." I love the Mercedes brand and currently own a CLS 500. Next time I will keep my meaningless opinion about a car to myself for fear of John finding my post. Finally, I do love Brutales and almost anything on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
nobody is angry or attacking u. Especially none coming from me. I just find people having negative opinions about something that they can't buy anyway funny. Of course we all entitled to have opinions, i was expressing mine. I picked up a F430 last week over the SLR mainly because its 200k cheaper locally. If i have a car, money equivalent to that SLR, u bet i have harsh opinions of that car, but i dont, so whats the point.

jmrudnicki said:
Some people amaze me - I was just saying that I think that particular Mercedes looks odd or "exaggerated." I did not expect that a fellow MV owner and forum member would then personally attack me - peculiar and disturbing. Anyway, no, I cannot afford a $500k+ car but I do want and love many of them (Veyron, Enzo, Carrera GT, Saleen S7 anybody?). I am not a "hater," and I hope those of you that need help with your anger issues receive the proper help so you will stop calling fellow enthusiast that you do not know "losers." You sadden me as you attack people in this forum that you do not know and are supposed to have much in common with. Also, if you own that model of Mercedes, I apologize for calling it dumb and "cartoonish." I love the Mercedes brand and currently own a CLS 500. Next time I will keep my meaningless opinion about a car to myself for fear of John finding my post. Finally, I do love Brutales and almost anything on 2 wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts