MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this problem has already been mentioned.

I have only had my 2nd hand Serie Oro for two weeks & have done just a few small trips.

Today with my full leathers on, new AGV Corsa helmet I was ready to set off for the NorthWest 200 (Northern Ireland's biggest road racing event)

My Oro was ticking over nicely, when I put it in to gear about to set off all the Dash information disappeard/reappeared etc.
I switched the bike off & turned on again with the fault:

"Stop Eng, Phase sensor" :banghead:

Any info would be helpful on this as the Bike shop never bothered phoning me back :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Jonathan,

I had a similar error once on my F3 675, happened while riding and the bike would no longer start. It turned out that a intake valve was faulty from the factory. MV ended up replacing the whole engine in my case. But I would assume replacing the defective valve would have been enough.

I would have the bike checked by your local MV dealer, they should be able to identify the issue.

Best regards,

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jonathan,

I had a similar error once on my F3 675, happened while riding and the bike would no longer start. It turned out that a intake valve was faulty from the factory. MV ended up replacing the whole engine in my case. But I would assume replacing the defective valve would have been enough.

I would have the bike checked by your local MV dealer, they should be able to identify the issue.

Best regards,

Mike

Thank you Mike for the advice & info, apologies for the late reply.

I was fortunate enough! It was a Battery issue, not holding it's charge & had a new one fitted yesterday. So far no further issues.
Lack of life in the battery was bringing up other faults on the dash!

Hopefully now I have a hassle free Summer :f4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts