MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my bike stolen even saw the van drive away with the tailgate open and hence no reg.

the bike is a 2003 750 F4 with 55,000 kms and a few additional parts. Stolen from Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia so at a guess it will be parted out, used for spares on a damaged bike or will already be interstate.

features are:
CRG black folding levers
tinted screen
RG3 pipes
Gillies rear sets with hex ends (original brake lever)

and the distinguishing bits:
solo seat
scratches on the left hand mirror, fairing and seat (the bike fell over on Sunday)
missing left hand gear lever and foot peg (removed them while a new part was sought to replace a damaged part after the fall)
'bulge' in the fairing near the gear lever and side stand. The fairing was modded to allow for a race pattern gear change. The mod looks as if it was factory and only someone who knew would be able to pick it (see attached photo)

If anyone comes across the bike could they contact the police or me on 0438 394 543 (Australia)

cheers

Russ

Attachments

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
oh farkkkkkkkn helll russ
that really pisssses me off immensly
im so annoyed at this
hope u were insured and hope they get caught

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Feeling for you mate, wish I could help.
jimboF4

·
Old Wing Nut
24,571 Posts
Hopefully the bastards will be caught.....everyone on the look out for used parts for sale!

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Let's keep an eye open!!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Feel for you, had one of my bikes stolen once, at first you think to yourself I must have parked it somewhere else but then it dawns on you and you get a sinking feeling in your stomach and then like a kick to the nuts...... some thieving scroat has pinched it!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Sorry to hear that, bike/car thieves really pick a nerve. Sucks that you saw them drive off. I'm guessing you were not home or it was your only transport? Otherwise hounding them might have been an option.

It sometimes takes a bit to figure out because you can end up wasting time calling to see if it was "legally" towed as well.

Makes me wonder if leaving an old active iPhone under the seat would be a good idea, with the Find My iPhone app pinging it when available or constantly with cell service.

Hope it's located and the idiots caught, good luck.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
That sucks balls big time, we'll keep an eye out up Sydney way. Why don't you ask around (shop owners etc) if there are cameras that might be able to identify the idiots.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Shit Russ, that's terrible news. Do you have insurance?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the theft happened at 4.00 am in a residential street so no cameras. I'vve sent e-mails similar to this post to the MV dealers in Australia but I would hazard a guess the bike is now in a container and heading overseas.

·
Super Moderator
25,573 Posts
I am in the market for 2003 F4 WVO 3 parts here in the US of A...I'll keep a sharp eye out as I am looking for the Silver Fairing set. Who know, maybe we can catch the f'ing twats.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
did u keep the bike outdoors russ
how did they get the bike
was it in ur property...
two guys literally pick it up
were u able to hear anything

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.