MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone encounters a red/grey F4 1078RR 312,

VIN nr ZCGF511DA8V008264

it was stolen on the night of Thursday 14 July-Friday 15 July from a lock-up in Amsterdam.

Any info is welcome.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Very sorry!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I would love to see whoever stole your bike get caught. What could be worse that stealing from someone well versed in law?

Hope you get it back!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I would love to see whoever stole your bike get caught. What could be worse that stealing from someone well versed in law?

Hope you get it back!
Stealing from someone well versed in lawlessness!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Shoot the bastard!

Bad luck Mike - hope you get it back!

Will insurance cover it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
What a fucking bastards!!!! Sorry a lo t Mike
Upload pics ofand any detail we can recognize easily...

Also spread the alert in all the MV dealers in Eastern Europe...just in case...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Get with your insurance people and buy another. Chances are no one will ever see the bike in one piece again.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Damn that blows but I second the getting another one comment. I am sure you will get it sorted out without hassles. And hey if you ahve been eyeing that F4RR now is a better time than any!

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
If anyone encounters a red/grey F4 1078RR 312,

VIN nr ZCGF511DA8V008264

it was stolen on the night of Thursday 14 July-Friday 15 July from a lock-up in Amsterdam.

Any info is welcome.

I'm sorry to hear that your bike was stolen. I hope you get her back undamaged. I'll keep an eye on ebay and see if any new sellers appear. I've been studying ebay for F4 parts for over three years so I have a good knowledge of what is what and who is who...

I don't know how people can enjoy spending money gained from someone elses misfortune..but then I guess I was brought up that way.

joe

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I hate to say this but it's sort of nice to find out that the US is not the only country filled with wretched cretins. Fucking rat bastards.

That being said I feel your pain pal. Awful hand you got dealt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts