MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone happen to know the width/rise/sweep of our stock Brutale bars or ideally the dimensions of the stock S4R bars?

S4R bars are bloody expensive but I was hoping to that I could replicate those dimensions with a set of Renthals.

Just thought I would ask about the dimensions before I spend my evening measuring mine.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Hi Jonb, if you search the threads, you'll find someone who's done this before - cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i can find a lot of pics and positive feedback but very little in the way of what the width, rise, and sweep of the bars are.

·
Registered
147 Posts
hey...
just switched out my stock bars for the S4R magura's and preliminary results are totally favorable (i.e. THEY ROCK)
more to follow...
:smoking:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I disagree.....I actually bought a Brutie bar and put it on my S4RS. I like the ergos of the Brutie bar way over those of the Ducati bar.

·
Administrator
20,386 Posts
I disagree.....I actually bought a Brutie bar and put it on my S4RS. I like the ergos of the Brutie bar way over those of the Ducati bar.
That's because you are a REAL man :yo:

....we know the truth, don't we? Chicks really do dig Brutale riders...:smoking:

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have to agree with Freddyn, I also have the S4R bars and they are way better, puts a little more weight over the front and and are wider, not mention that it looks "well ard" and more street fighter look ( not Ducati street fighter of course!)

James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Perhaps you should start a S4/Brute forum for people who want to swap gear :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
quick shot of the new bars w/ CRG's on....
Cool - can you take a few shots of other angles of the bike?

How did you get on with the length of cables etc?

·
Registered
147 Posts
no problemo. just need to get home from work. i didn't do the switchout myself but heard nothing about difficulty with the cables from the guy who did it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts