1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Thats not a "guy" The seller of that auction is Lockhart Philips USA, a huge distributor of motorcycle parts. I got mine from them, buy with confidence.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it come with STM STILE CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER SEAL KIT? ready to go? or you have to buy seperate?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
It comes complete ready to install. But you could buy a spare seal kit for future use if you want.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Any difference between the lever effort from standard to the STM unit?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I cant say how it will felt with the stock clutch master because I also have a Brembo 16x18 billet clutch master installed. Maybe another member will jump in on that question. But I did notice a difference when I changed the slave over to the STM, just dont know if I would call it lighter.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Only Brutie girls install bigger slaves. F4 boys can crush that clutch with two fingers.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Thats funny Lee! But I didnt change it for kicks, the stock slave was leaking.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I changed STM slave but clutch lever feel the same as stock where can I get big slave so it make my clutch lever softer?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Its not the slaves fault, its the crappy clutch master. Look into upgrading to a 19x18 or 16x18 Brembo clutch master.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have both on my track bike. different set up handle bar LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Does that bar fold? Looks like some serious clearance problem with the fairing. Or you steer by weight shift and throttle.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, fold when you crashes LOL, no shifter, no rearset LOL everything automatic on that bike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts