MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've never seen a forum where every time i check.... more surfers are guests than members.

why is this?
what keeps folks from wanting to register?
is it the fear of losing one's anonymity?
or... are people too lazy to participate

HELLO GUESTS...
please contribute to this wonderful forum by registering... it takes only a minute... and it is quite PAIN FREE... i promise you

come on in.... the door is open :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
281 Posts
Timestamp 22:18 CST

spalding12 said:
i've never seen a forum where every time i check.... more surfers are guests than members.
Currently Active Users: 39 (21 members and 18 guests) :guitarist

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
281 Posts
spalding12 said:
we need to have more than 2,000 members by 8am... EDT
now, HOW can we do that?
Funny - sounds like a telethon. We need goofy acts to keep folks tuned in and motivated to "invest" the energy needed to navigate our arduous registration process, right?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
147 Posts
From being a lurker my self for a while, my opinion was to try and understand the click a little better befor i jumped in. Its rarther like the old "double duching" thing (skipping/jumping rope), Its knowing what the beat is an jumping in at the right time;)
Its the same on all forums that are kind of family based. I am also a long standing member of two other forums, one is very much like this one in that alot of people know each other here and feel free to banter. The other is alot less friendly and if a new member gets his intro wrong he is attacked. I always beat down the attackes :bash:
I thought this forum was and is a good one becourse its very active, which is good. But be aware that clicks can look like "firewalls" People will jump in when they feel the beat :guitarist

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16