1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Go Pier, GO !!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I dont think I have seen this much to do about the Milan show here on the board in awhile...

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Well looks like I will be logging on at work to check thursday afteroon.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
I can't wait to see some pictures...Uhhh, one word for you, Pier, TRI-POD!!!

HAHAHA!!! Have fun, you super MV spy!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I too will wait with anticipation and many thanks to Pier, but why do I get the feeling we will see the same thing just painted differently? will they address the running hot issues of the 1000R/312R with different fairings?

Maybe the 1078 Brutale will get something like the exhaust re-designed? but I doubt it, just a new paint scheme and a different sticker............I hope I am wrong but I suspect more evolution than revolution :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
mikef4uk said:
I too will wait with anticipation and many thanks to Pier, but why do I get the feeling we will see the same thing just painted differently? will they address the running hot issues of the 1000R/312R with different fairings?

Maybe the 1078 Brutale will get something like the exhaust re-designed? but I doubt it, just a new paint scheme and a different sticker............I hope I am wrong but I suspect more evolution than revolution :)
I'm guessing you are right..
Thanks Pier !!!

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Thanks in advance Pier. Although i must say that will spoil the surprise for all those who travel to EICMA. But if not You than anyone of the Forum would find the Pics from any Journo or Dealer. And I will not be surprised if we will have first Pics on Monday. The Advantage / Disadvantage of the Information Age.
So I will be there on Sunday November 11th. I will make my own Photo's and will post them here either. May sombody else of our Forum will be there as well and we can meet at the MV Agusta Lounge (at least they had one last Year).

·
Registered
167 Posts
going there on Saturday next week. Hopefully with my new SLR cam. Can't wait for real life viewing. Maybe see you there Pier?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts