MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

We got a fresh batch of white/red stickers (300) and a limited quantity of black/red stickers (it is also of a slightly darker red on the cog).

The store has been updated to allow for the ordering of both types of stickers. There is NO LIMIT to the quantity you may order.

You can purchase stickers at the MVAgusta.net store located at: http://store.mvagusta.net/

If you order any t-shirt, I will throw in 3 extra stickers for free. Just note it in the comment which you would prefer

:drummer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Thanks, Alvin. I'll send you mail later about getting a marketing stash. :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
admin said:
Hello everyone!

We got a fresh batch of white/red stickers (300) and a limited quantity of black/red stickers (it is also of a slightly darker red on the cog).

The store has been updated to allow for the ordering of both types of stickers. There is NO LIMIT to the quantity you may order.

You can purchase stickers at the MVAgusta.net store located at: http://store.mvagusta.net/

If you order any t-shirt, I will throw in 3 extra stickers for free. Just note it in the comment which you would prefer

:drummer:
Cant order t-shirt Alvin,just says cart empty. :wtf: Ordered 2 stickers anyway.
Is this due to backlog of orders?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ozboy said:
Cant order t-shirt Alvin,just says cart empty. :wtf: Ordered 2 stickers anyway.
Is this due to backlog of orders?
I sent you an e-mail-

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
luvtolean said:
Admin, you gotta get some shirts in before we can order them. :stickpoke :naughty:
Yes, I know. I have to get some more t-shirts done- increased funds pending

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Ozboy said:
Are you asking for contributions Alvin,you know we are more than happy to help mate.
^^^
WHS +1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts