MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having intermittent trouble with my starter button not working when restarting only after it's been switched off for a short time. The bike has power but the button is dead and I'm not sure if it's heat related as sometimes it has started again very quickly while other times it's taken a while and sometimes theres no problem at all.

The bike is in the shop now to have this looked at (under warranty) and I'm curious if anyone else knows of or has experienced this.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Rockethouse said:
I'm having intermittent trouble with my starter button not working when restarting only after it's been switched off for a short time. The bike has power but the button is dead and I'm not sure if it's heat related as sometimes it has started again very quickly while other times it's taken a while and sometimes theres no problem at all.

The bike is in the shop now to have this looked at (under warranty) and I'm curious if anyone else knows of or has experienced this.
Its normally a neutral/side stand switch fault..

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike,

Got the bike back yesterday. Turns out it was the contact in the starter button being very worn. The mechanic was quite surprised to see this in such a young bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts