MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
why do people start a thread looking for a bike when they aren't really serious? :jerkoff:
you've had two good offers and I don't see any response from you to them...
Hey, in his defense there are some really flaky sellers too. I posted a WTB thread, had 3 different people make statements they are selling their brutale and I followed up with PM's and emails...Only one responded. And it takes that guy 4 days to answer a simple question. It took 2 weeks to get a price out of him. So, just sayin..there some not so serious sellers who post also. :smoking:

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
buying?

so why isn't this in the WTB section?.....
:jerkoff:

i found mine on Craig's List and posted that i had found a 910R.....4 people called while we were doing the paperwork

i was the only one that had called him in 6 weeks..... until i posted on the Forum.....then everybody got off their lazy asses

it even had MVAgusta.net stickies on it

:naughty:

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
--still waiting on word from yamadogr1

hm, maybe if y'all would kindly help me find the wtb section, now i rather feel like a dunce

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Just for the record and I`m not trying to give attitude but It cost $17,000 for my 09 Brutale 1078RR and I have over $3,500 in extra parts offered with it and it is still under warrantee. The offers I have received on it have been of half of that amount. So why put any effort in to selling it? Membership has it`s cost. I`ll just sit on it and enjoy it because 50% is too big of a hit.:baddeal: I understand that all the extras will have to be remover and sold separately but my intention is to sell the bike and not go into the parts business. Perhaps if I was to get a reasonable offer on the bike in it`s stock form I would then be motivated to start the swapping out but I don`t have the hart to do so before hand. :eek:nthecan:That ends my rant.:blah:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just for the record and I`m not trying to give attitude but It cost $17,000 for my 09 Brutale 1078RR and I have over $3,500 in extra parts offered with it and it is still under warrantee. The offers I have received on it have been of half of that amount. So why put any effort in to selling it? Membership has it`s cost. I`ll just sit on it and enjoy it because 50% is too big of a hit.:baddeal: I understand that all the extras will have to be remover and sold separately but my intention is to sell the bike and not go into the parts business. Perhaps if I was to get a reasonable offer on the bike in it`s stock form I would then be motivated to start the swapping out but I don`t have the hart to do so before hand. :eek:nthecan:That ends my rant.:blah:
I don't blame you one bit. :yo:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm glad I lucked out then, my 2009 Brutale 1078RR was $14k, with 460mi on it, $1500 in extras, still under warranty for over another year and bought from a Ducati dealer so have some support locally. I'd say yours is worth it but I'll tell you what Indy Ducati told me, they said they were worried noone would buy it because there were none around, noone knew what it was and it was a lot of bike and a lot of money, so they had dropped the price. Yours is worth it, but finding someone to pay it might be a long wait. Personally I am grateful that MV technically speaking did not make a better bike in 2010. The 2009 is still the flagship super naked IMO.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Totally in agreement about the 1078 being the flagship of Brutales,better looking frame and paint,taillight,gas tank and radiator pieces look better also.The new frame looks like Harley had some one add that ugly lower bracket.Just IMO....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Totally in agreement about the 1078 being the flagship of Brutales,better looking frame and paint,taillight,gas tank and radiator pieces look better also.The new frame looks like Harley had some one add that ugly lower bracket.Just IMO....
one more vote for the 1078 being the pinnacle of Brutales, for now.
The softer side of MV may have a limited life back under CC.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts