Great pics... bike looks awesome!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
odonata said:
Very nice... looks to me it is a Starfighter "Titanium" 910R, not the Starfighter "R" version.

I wonder where the bike is? Italy? maybe it is this exact one?

http://cgi.ebay.it/Mv-Agusta-Brutale-Starfighter-Titanium-910R_W0QQitemZ4615967970QQcategoryZ424QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi Starfighter, what a beauty, congrats! if you don't mind, could you tell us about the super rare bike you have, how/where you got it etc? Thanks.

it is 19/99 starfighters and not a Ti, see forks!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
it is 19/99 starfighters and not a Ti, see forks!!
Good eyes... didn't niticed the # on the forks, I was just going by of extra goodies on the bike, and it looked like it has all the CF bits of the Ti version that the 910R and the Starfighter R version doesn't have.

I guess it would be easier to just get the CF parts and do it yourself than to pay the big premium for one of the 23 Ti version.

looks great!

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
I love it, Nice bike!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Brand-Brothers: what can i say? THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to the Admin who mentioned my photo-gallery and thanks to You all.

The model of my bike is "Starfighter R" but I added ALL the Carbon parts exactly like the Titanium model.

Directly in MV Corse (where the bike was assembled) I also got the original MV Corse complete racing exhausting system (inox) with its Eprom (excluding the silencers because of the homologation to ride the bike on "open" streets).

From MOTOCORSE (the company - www.motocorse.net - that produces all the Titanium parts for MV Corse and gives this company the right to distribute them worldwide with an esclusivity contrat) I purchased: a) titanium head light fixing bolts kit; b) Titanium oil plug; c) Ergal footpegs kit with titanium bolts (Standard or racing shift configuration); d) Titanium frame protector. All these parts are NOT standard even on the Titanium version...

I live in Milan: if You come to Italy for business or holiday reasons... I'll be glad to introduce You to our MV Agusta Fan Club.

Ciao

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Starfighter, Thanks for the info.

Very impressive bits, I have always been impressed with quality of the Motocorse parts; the everything about the bike looks absolutely top notch...

You were here in California a while back when you first joined the forum, do you travel to CA for work? I think I may be going to Italy next year with my orchestra (not confirmed yet) I would love to meet your MV fan club then.

Please post more pix as you add more tasty bits to the bike. :guitarist

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Odonata,

sometimes I come to California because there is the HQ of the American multinational I work for (Silicon Valley).

If You come to Italy for any reason just let me know: I'll introduce You to a lot of TRUE MV Agusta/Corse passionate bikers and for sure we will all be proud to have an American fan of our favourite brand (we don't only do spaghetti or pizza!!! Yeah, I know... ice cream, too...).

Ciao

P.S.: Motocorse is going to release (in the coming months) a "super-special" super-light alluminium oil tank and cover and mirror kit that they showed at the EICMA Exhibition last november. It's really something. As soon as I get it I'll post the pictures.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Hey Brand-Brothers: what can i say? THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to the Admin who mentioned my photo-gallery and thanks to You all.

The model of my bike is "Starfighter R" but I added ALL the Carbon parts exactly like the Titanium model.

Directly in MV Corse (where the bike was assembled) I also got the original MV Corse complete racing exhausting system (inox) with its Eprom (excluding the silencers because of the homologation to ride the bike on "open" streets).

From MOTOCORSE (the company - www.motocorse.net - that produces all the Titanium parts for MV Corse and gives this company the right to distribute them worldwide with an esclusivity contrat) I purchased: a) titanium head light fixing bolts kit; b) Titanium oil plug; c) Ergal footpegs kit with titanium bolts (Standard or racing shift configuration); d) Titanium frame protector. All these parts are NOT standard even on the Titanium version...

I live in Milan: if You come to Italy for business or holiday reasons... I'll be glad to introduce You to our MV Agusta Fan Club.

Ciao
dont you wish you could jump back 3 years sometimes :)

very nice album pics Alessandro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts