MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the result of surfing on E-Moto.uk pages.Lots of mailing with them and the wallet is empty at this moment :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe i will still order new pillion seat in black alcantara.Opinions :stickpoke ?
I am very pleased to the result....hope you too??? :smoking:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
One of the nicest Brutales I've seen.....Very nice Mike. Personally I like the red pillion, everything else is already dark.....It is a nice contrast having the red in my opinion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
Looks great Mike. :smoking: No wonder your wallet is empty if that is your house in the background!! :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
The bike looks fantastic! Perhaps just red stitching or piping on the pillion to go with all the light touches of red on the bike.I think that is what was on the Gladio?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Amer said:
One of the nicest Brutales I've seen.....Very nice Mike. Personally I like the red pillion, everything else is already dark.....It is a nice contrast having the red in my opinion
+1!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Sweet, very very nice. Also, I like the red pilion. Wanna trade bikes now :naughty: ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your kind words guys especially d- -b. :) :)
And John with the trade comes the wife too....and that is even more expensive :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
mike21 said:
Thanks for your kind words guys especially d- -b. :) :)
And John with the trade comes the wife too....and that is even more expensive :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: no thanks, 1 is enough (wives that is, I hope to have several MV's) :hand: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,449 Posts
pigiolino said:
Mike this is my opinion:
YOUR STARFIGHTER IS THE BEST BRUTALE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Only one think,the rear hugger for my opinion,the original MV CORSE is better.
Other red thinks are FANTASTIC!!!!!The red seat is ok.
Compliments my friend!!!!
Ciao
Pier
I wasn't sure about the rear hugger at first, but then I realized how it matches with other parts of the bike (especially the tank protector, front fender, wheels, and seats). It is just beautiful :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: .

Mike... How about getting your wife a brutale :stickpoke and seeing how hers turns up :jsm: Gladio kit ? :naughty:

Mike's starfighter= Motorcycle art :f4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
I wasn't sure about the rear hugger at first, but then I realized how it matches with other parts of the bike (especially the tank protector, front fender, wheels, and seats). It is just beautiful :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: .

Mike... How about getting your wife a brutale :stickpoke and seeing how hers turns up :jsm: Gladio kit ? :naughty:

Mike's starfighter= Motorcycle art :f4:
Thanks!!Seems that your eyes looks like my eyes.... :crazyeyes :naughty:
Personally i like more the org cf hugger but that one fits the bike better. :D ..(my opinion)
Grazie mio amico Pier :king:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Fantastic Bike Mike!
I believe it was Dirty Harry who said ' Mike my day'...
On this forum we will now say: 'Mike my Bike'.
I also noticed the audience on the roof behind - frozend and in an speechless state of mind, no wonder
(they came out from your guestroom I suppose?).
Take care:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
Congratulations!! Looks real good, I think you have struck the right balance of attention to detail modifications and going just a bit to far.

Well done, looks great
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys!!!I think i am staying with the red pillion because of your support! :guitarist
For a moment i was afraid that i was putting too much red...After few beers it is looking perfect again!So now it`s time to enjoy of the spring and RIDE !!!! :f4:

Mike21 :smoking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
Amer said:
Mike,

I brightened the photos a little just so we can see the colours correctly...I hope that was ok.
Thanks!!! I took the pics... and I really didn´t know how to use Mike´s camera :banghead: .
Mike thought to do the same for the pics :rolleyes: , but he was too exited to put the pics to the Forum... :f4:

After these improvements, these pics looks much better!! :)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top