MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a happy day.Long waited parts came to home.Unfortunatly for some reason the tank caps were silver not red....but grips and brake discs are fantastic...my dealer will install the discs after tomorrow.So far looking like this:
:) :)
ps.note the double fender :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Grips and discs are amazing...can't wait to see more :) :drummer: :yo: :smoking: :guitarist

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Mike, this looks great! Think the disks also will make a difference! Can't wait to see them on.
Is it alcantara seats you have - and where did you get them?
I'm thinking of a black alcantara drivers seat for my bike.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Looks great!
With all than cnc work, you need to put some rizoma mirrors on there, maybe red anodized :laughing:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very sweet.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remi said:
Hey Mike, this looks great! Think the disks also will make a difference! Can't wait to see them on.
Is it alcantara seats you have - and where did you get them?
I'm thinking of a black alcantara drivers seat for my bike.
We were visiting San Marino,and dottoressa Sabrina made them for me.In one day.....just e-mail them..few euros...you will have it.Maybe E-Moto can help too?
Alcantara is very good because it`s not slippery and it`s very beautifull
:smoking: :smoking:

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
Does anyone know if those fit the F4? i would love to have those red ones on my bike, they are beautiful grips, especially compared to the stock ones!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dearpixel said:
Mike21, red, red, red! What the hell are you thinking? Don't you know the new season's colours are orange?
If i was purchasing a brutale this year it would be Orange,i like it very much. :yo: :popcorn:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
mike21 said:
We were visiting San Marino,and dottoressa Sabrina made them for me.In one day.....just e-mail them..few euros...you will have it.Maybe E-Moto can help too?
Alcantara is very good because it`s not slippery and it`s very beautifull
:smoking: :smoking:
hey MIKE,do you know that Dotteressa Giglia is at home,not working because she had a child!!!! :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer:
Now she is a Mum!!!!
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts