MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today my new bike arrived to "MOTO TRIOSCHI",my dealer.I was there only for confirm the propriety passage of my GLADIO.
I was of hustle because my son was at home with my dad.
Excuse me the bad pics,but wen my babe will stay at home (few days) I will make a lot of pics for You!!!
pier (very excited) :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats...will await more pics :popcorn:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Your new baby is almost home!!! :flash:
beautiful bike with the carbon and no cat. conv. like you had mentioned
what does it say on the air intake?
"CRC" in a new style?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
How quickly our moods can change. Pier is HAPPY man, soon to have NASTY bike.
Good-luck, be safe,

Peter

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
WOW!!! Beautiful. Congrats!! Let's tone down the excitement and lay off the naked photos when you get home :stickpoke:laughing:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Congrats Pier....... Looks good :drummer:

·
Registered
720 Posts
i`m so happy with you.....i wish i could be there to bring it home....i miss you too!!!!!
bacio..

·
Registered
604 Posts
That is HOT. Congrats!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats and good luck with the bike!

·
Registered
236 Posts
My favorite "special MV" could you send over a few pics of the special areas of detail. Awesome bike, don't believe there are any in the US. Does it come as a complete bike like the Mamba, Senna from the factory or can you get as a kit as well and add it to your existing "R". Congrats

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello, as you said it she is your new Baby, a new meber of your family. Cherish her and enjoy.... Safe riding Pier. I hope one day I will come to Italy to visit you ( since we're close ).... :yo:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
mvcorse said:
My favorite "special MV" could you send over a few pics of the special areas of detail. Awesome bike, don't believe there are any in the US. Does it come as a complete bike like the Mamba, Senna from the factory or can you get as a kit as well and add it to your existing "R". Congrats
I believe it is a special bike, not in kit form, and FYI it is a EU only model, not available in the US.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts