MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike gets treated to its first service on Friday (at last!), anyway RG3 are being fitted, so I have the original exhaust pipes for sale.

Naturally, they are in mint condition, 900Kms old and highly polished. Happy to discuss any reasonable offer is anyone is looking for a set.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
RG3 exhaust

Are you having a before and after dyno check? :cool:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John, yes and will post graphs/results for your interest, pity I can't post the sound improvement!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
What about a stationary comparison. Not as good as the dyno but better than nothing. Just use a video camera and post them as sound or both.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Definitely interested in seeing what gains you get Graham. Looks like I will get a 1000S after all and not a Senna. Use the money I save to buy some trick parts. :)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John,
What happened to the Senna? For sure though you will not be disappointed with the F4s!

Really wanted to go for the F1 Titanium exhausts, they just look great, the colour of the tips are more attractive than the 'copper' colour of the stock/RG3's, but a double the price its an ask!

Will have the central manifold fitted though, removes that ugly catalytic converter....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do.... and yes the black tips, I said copper but yes there black!

Today is the fittting day..can't wait!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
John,
What happened to the Senna? For sure though you will not be disappointed with the F4s!

Looking to purchase some more real estate as a pension plan. State pension in the UK sucks these days, also 25th wedding anniversary this year (surely you're not that old I hear you say! :) ). So little lady indoors wants a nice holiday this year. All adds up to the F4s rather than the Senna, but as you say Graham, I don't think I will be disappointed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts