MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening guys,

Bad day today. Coming home from work and cruising down a quiet bit of road at only about 15kph and some fuckstick (excuse the language) pulls out on me despite being daylight with a big red bike coming at im with highbeams on. I managed to stop in time (Thank you Brembo's) but lost my footing like an idiot and dropped it on my right hand side. The driver in question saw this and decided to speed off before taking any personal responsibility for driving like a moron.

Anyway, anger and stories aside, I have minimal damage but a snapped brake lever and despite what most may say I really like the factory brake lever on the Nissin master cylinder. Can anybody tell me what lever this is and where I may be able to purchase one? There are lots of aftermarket options but I'm happy with the factory and if I replaced the brake with aftermarket I'd have to do clutch too which would be a bit more money.

Sorry if this has been answered before, I did a quick search but found nothing.
Bike is a 2015 F3 800 red/silver

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry to hear of this incident some drivers are extremely unaware of motorbike's on the road.

OEM parts are available through site sponsor Startwin, follow there link in the market place and go through the parts fisch, the site is really good and easy to navigate

But be warned shipping to Aus (and I presume NZ) is expensive, like ?40 before you even purchase the part...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Where are you based?
If in uk I bought a pair of new levers but only used the clutch...

·
Registered
15 Posts
How bout this? PM me... It just dawned on me..
I was sideswipped by a car back in Septemer.. In the fall/slide I broke my clutch lever.
I ordered a new set of adjustable levers, I have not taken mine off yet but I will gladly sell it to you! just the lever!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How bout this? PM me... It just dawned on me..
I was sideswipped by a car back in Septemer.. In the fall/slide I broke my clutch lever.
I ordered a new set of adjustable levers, I have not taken mine off yet but I will gladly sell it to you! just the lever!
PM sent :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts