MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to go and have a look at the Tambo which I'm buying the other day. Anyhow, I have not used my F4 for around two weeks. It stalled about four times on the journey. It as never stalled before. Do you think this is because its been sitting around for a couple of weeks with a little dampness in the garage etc? Cheers

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
nicensleazy said:
Went to go and have a look at the Tambo which I'm buying the other day. Anyhow, I have not used my F4 for around two weeks. It stalled about four times on the journey. It as never stalled before. Do you think this is because its been sitting around for a couple of weeks with a little dampness in the garage etc? Cheers
Its feeling unwanted and unloved now, imagine what the wife would do if she got wind you were replacing her with a better model :jsm: ......................................

Seriously, its probably a mixture thing with the slightly lower Autumn temperatures :)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
What a coincidence!

My bike stalled for the first time this morning. :wtf:
I was going to dig up the old stalling thread,but here it is.

Its kinda Twilight zoneish ... doo da doo doo ! :jerkoff:

OOOPs ,nearly forgot.It happened on the down change when I blipped the throttle.
She coughed and then died,I was doing approx 30kph.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Its feeling unwanted and unloved now, imagine what the wife would do if she got wind you were replacing her with a better model :jsm: ......................................

Seriously, its probably a mixture thing with the slightly lower Autumn temperatures :)
Hey Mike,its spring over here mate ... Its gotta be something else.

4 stalls in the one ride is quite odd though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts