MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno why, but this squid really annoyed the hell out of me.

I was heading to my GFs house and when turning into her neighborhood this guy on an F4i with a chick on it was going the other way and revved at me :jerkoff: :loser: No gear, hatbackwards, sunglasses and a wife beater with a passenger wearing a tube top and leggings...and this was at sundown/getting dark....

So a couple hours pass, it's dark outside (9pm) and I was leaving her neighborhood, got to the end and was waiting at a light. Well, I was in a far turn lane waiting to go left. Well, he was taking a right to go back into the neighborhood and I guess he saw my bike peeking out slightly past the SUV in the closer lane looking in the other direction and he revs at me :wtf: Still no gear, with sunglasses this time without a passenger. He actually revved to get my attention cause I was looking at the traffic go by in the other direction. WTF how can you see with sunglasses at NIGHT???? And why the hell are you revving at me? OK, I see your gay squid ass on your HonDuh, now what?

I dunno why, but for some stupid reason, he really put me in a bad mood....just venting...thanks for listening... :laughing:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Perhaps reving carries a non-verbal message. Hey you, look over at me; do you like me; will you play with me; aren't I something you aspire to be?

I have always been amazed at how many bikes need to be milked at stops. I can only conclude that they are likely to stall with out the periodic blip.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always wondered why people rev the shit outta thier bikes at lights, or bring attention to themselves at the lights...what tools...I dunno, it just rubed me extremely wrong for some ghey reason....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Yeah, don't let it put you off though. People are just strange. You have to learn to laugh, even if you know it is wrong. Yes, I know, your tax money and insurance is going to be affected by these morons. They don't exactly give bikers a good name, etc.

When I was back 'home' (read: the US) I was at a gas station filling up my rental car in northern indiana maybe? (near-ish to South Bend) and some guy on an older R1 was filling up. He had the t-shirt thing going on, and had his PREGNANT GF on the back in a tank top. I wanted to get a pic but since I kept looking at them I think he was noticing, so I didn't. But anyway, that was pretty messed up.

·
Registered
571 Posts
You know what I've been seeing a lot lately?

Pillowbiting squids with shorts, sandals, wife beaters(if at all), and there FREAKIN' HELMETS ATTACHED THEIR HELMET LOCK!!!!!! STOOPIDS.....

Why bother takin' it if you're not gonna wear it? I think they think they'll pick up the ladies and reserve the helmets for them. Buttplugs....

And if that is not funny enough? Check this out!!

A coulple of weeks ago, my buddy was on his way to my house when he notice a motorcycle coming the opposite direction. My buddy is also a motorcycle rider so naturally he's very observant of other motorcyclist. Well, as this CLOWN gets closer, my buddy realizes this guy is shirtless and helmet-less of course, and there is a BIG ASS SNAKE around his neck!!! YES!!! A SNAKE!!! A boa constrictor or python type of snake.

This clown actually was adjusting this reptile because it wouldn't stay still... well duh?

The clown was driving a Tamburini too....

alright, that part was a joke. But the rest is no [email protected]!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Never fear. These morons without gear and attitude to match are what I term a "self correcting population".

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
I dunno why, but this squid really annoyed the hell out of me.

I was heading to my GFs house and when turning into her neighborhood this guy on an F4i with a chick on it was going the other way and revved at me :jerkoff: :loser: No gear, hatbackwards, sunglasses and a wife beater with a passenger wearing a tube top and leggings...and this was at sundown/getting dark....

So a couple hours pass, it's dark outside (9pm) and I was leaving her neighborhood, got to the end and was waiting at a light. Well, I was in a far turn lane waiting to go left. Well, he was taking a right to go back into the neighborhood and I guess he saw my bike peeking out slightly past the SUV in the closer lane looking in the other direction and he revs at me :wtf: Still no gear, with sunglasses this time without a passenger. He actually revved to get my attention cause I was looking at the traffic go by in the other direction. WTF how can you see with sunglasses at NIGHT???? And why the hell are you revving at me? OK, I see your gay squid ass on your HonDuh, now what?

I dunno why, but for some stupid reason, he really put me in a bad mood....just venting...thanks for listening... :laughing:
this sort of scene pisses ALL OF US off.... i'm sure
i'm embarrassed when i see folks riding like that
i'm in pennsylvania on vacation.... in State College.... Penn State territory
and i've seen TONS OF sportbikes with UNgear-riding students on them
it makes ALL OF US look bad, as far as i'm concerned

thanks for venting

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Vlad Drac said:
You know what I've been seeing a lot lately?

Pillowbiting squids with shorts, sandals, wife beaters(if at all), and there FREAKIN' HELMETS ATTACHED THEIR HELMET LOCK!!!!!! STOOPIDS.....
where i live.... on the west coast of florida.... the guys in their 40s who ride sportbikes... do the very same thing
NOTHING could be dumber than having the helmet on the helmet lock
who started the "TREND?"
what kind of statement is it supposed to make?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
571 Posts
It's true what Tokyolunch said, "just laugh"!

Believe me, we laughed for days about the kook with the snake... hell, I'm still laughing.

Must admit, these derelicts are entertaining...lol!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sometimes I appear to be reving the MV at the lights, but it is just because I'm trying to get the f*#@ing thing into neutral ...... so if you see/hear me, please be kind and understand..... :)

Doc

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It bothers me to no end. I'll be in my GFs cage and see a pack of bikes and some of them are revvving the shit out of thier bikes....I'm thinking "wtf does that accomplish but make you look like a tool???"

99.99999% of the time, I laugh that shit off, point and laugh, and make sure they see me pointing and laughing...but yeah, that guy the other night, it was fucking stupid, and pissed me off. It was like a "hey, look at me making this right turn....I ride a sportbike too!" Fag....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts