MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, on Monday me and the Mrs went to see one of our favourite bands at the Royal Albert Hall..

Back in the 1970's in our teens, we saw Squeeze several times in their heyday, when they had Chris Difford , Glenn Tilbrook , Jools Holland and Paul Gunn on drums as their lineup.

They were an amazing live band.. Some say the song writing of Difford and Tilbrook is as good as Lennon and McCartney .

We wasn't sure how the new 2017 lineup was going to perform and whether those fond memories of Squeeze as one of the best live bands was going to go down the toilet.

Those fears completely disappeared, as soon as they opened their set with "Pulling Mussels from the Shell"... WOW :yo:..

Hit after hit , intertwined with some of their new album songs ( which were pretty good) they where on Fire.. The whole Albert Hall crowd was blown away how these guys still Rock It and how good they sound.

If you get the chance to see Squeeze live.. Do it, I seriously recommended, you won't be disappointed.

10 out of 10

I'm not sure if my forum friends in the US and Down Under have heard of Squeeze, but if you haven't, then why not get their "Greatest Hits" album on Fleebay and check them out. :smile2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
We know Squeeze over here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts