MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SPR came with a few extra sprockets and I was wondering which one to install if I wanted more torque/power at the low end...?

·
Registered
339 Posts
outtadaloop said:
My SPR came with a few extra sprockets and I was wondering which one to install if I wanted more torque/power at the low end...?
I've got a 44 on my 750 and it really gives it a nice bottom end. Great for around town and not too bad on the freeways, either.

·
Registered
293 Posts
My SPR came with 38 on it, plus 37 an 39. I've put the 39 in order to have better acceleration, I must have lost a bit of top speed but as I never went to top speed... I don't care about this (the bike is still going faster than 276km/h on the speedo...)
Have a good ride

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nevermore said:
I've got a 44 on my 750 and it really gives it a nice bottom end. Great for around town and not too bad on the freeways, either.
Wow, that is a huge change!

I have a 40 waiting to go on, if you're looking for more torque, do the 39 (of the sprockets it came with).

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nevermore said:
What do the 750's come with originally? Where do we get new ones?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nevermore said:
Oh man, thats got to be a tough wait, but don't worry it will be worth it. :conveyer:
That's what I have to tell myself every night before I go to sleep :)

With the FBF sprocket, did you also get the Quick change carrier, or just the sprocet? It seems that you have to purchase them seperately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts