MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a fantastic day of riding at SMMR today. Brought the ZX-10R and the SB8R out but decided to focus on the Kawasaki to shake off the racing cobweb. The day started slow getting up to pace as usual. By lunch time, I found the grove. Having ridden SMMR for the past 3 years, I thought I knew all of the lines around this track like the back of my hand. So I thought! In the afternoon, my teammate and I decided to run some endurance session together. I found 4 seconds (1:42s) dicing with Vince, who runs in the 1:40s with a best lap around SMMR at 1:38s (Rumor has Damon Buckmaster owes the track record at 1:36s).

Fun is an understatement!!! Can't wait to get to my home track, LVMS Classic next week.

SMMR's T1 and T10...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
admin said:
Great pics, looks like a lot of fun
Thanks, Alvin! This is the first time I have pictures of myself riding since I completed Freddie's Pro 2-day School in January. I integrated several body position changes but yet have a chance to see myself. The new riding position is better but I am still not dropping my head consistently as I would like...:bawling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts